Progress on the 1.10 update for Civcraft
(09-28-2016, 09:17 PM)MineModder3 Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:44 PM)ataranlen Wrote: Current Changelog:
  • Make use of the Bugee Chat API to show hover stats for items on pickup.
  • Added the ability to have any civcraft item as a custom drop.
  • Fixed Shaped Crafting in 1.10
  • Added a config flag for disabling EXP and enchanting/Repair with it. Defaults to True
  • Added CustomMob spawner generation.
  • Re-added Yobos
  • Re-added Angry Yobos
  • Re-added Ruffians
  • Re-added Savages

wait, no rewards?!

That's right, no more voting rewards. The EULA prohibits people "paying for items/ranks with their time" and considers voting rewards to violate the spirit of the EULA.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(09-29-2016, 09:31 AM)ataranlen Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 09:17 PM)MineModder3 Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 02:44 PM)ataranlen Wrote: Current Changelog:
  • Make use of the Bugee Chat API to show hover stats for items on pickup.
  • Added the ability to have any civcraft item as a custom drop.
  • Fixed Shaped Crafting in 1.10
  • Added a config flag for disabling EXP and enchanting/Repair with it. Defaults to True
  • Added CustomMob spawner generation.
  • Re-added Yobos
  • Re-added Angry Yobos
  • Re-added Ruffians
  • Re-added Savages

wait, no rewards?!

That's right, no more voting rewards. The EULA prohibits people "paying for items/ranks with their time" and considers voting rewards to violate the spirit of the EULA.
Atar, perhaps we could re-establish voting rewards. With a twist that is, we could vote we get a non-enhancing reward. Such as, a color chat for time or a plus account for half an hour for however many votes. One thing I would like to add is that many servers still give out items that enhance the game. Would they be considered an illegal server? if not then why can't we get voting rewards?
Life itself is only a vision, nothing exists but empty space and you, and you are but a thought.
how about we just set this up so we can use in game RedBacks to get the rewards such as paying for particles or other things that way we would not have to worry about the EULA not saying it is going to be cheap with buying things with the redbacks though
As an FYI, I'm working on getting some bugs fixed for Civcraft 1.8, and I'll hopefully have the server up by this next weekend!
Does that mean Rivendell and Aberon will be offline until then?
(12-25-2016, 04:05 PM)1_DarkLight_1 Wrote: Does that mean Rivendell and Aberon will be offline until then?

He will get it up as soon as possible
(12-25-2016, 03:17 PM)ataranlen Wrote: As an FYI, I'm working on getting some bugs fixed for Civcraft 1.8, and I'll hopefully have the server up by this next weekend!

Hi me and BrutalYobo have made a list of new idea's for civ as for now i know you wont be able to add them befor next reset but we think this would make a great update for the phase after

Attached Files
.txt   civ 1,0 ideas.txt (Size: 1.69 KB / Downloads: 27)
ATAR you said this weekend i want to play!
The map is generating, server is now open.