Welcome!
I'd just like to say thanks to atar for making this forum, and that this is the first ever post!

Yay! How many more will come?
Thanks for the suggestion to get this running again. It has been at least two years since we had a working forum.
(01-09-2015, 02:17 AM)Syvarisin Wrote: I'd just like to say thanks to atar for making this forum, and that this is the first ever post!

It will be great to see the Civcraft community expressing themselves and sharing various aspects of their gaming experiences throughout these forums. A new era of MineTexas, Civcraft is upon us and I'm very excited!
(01-09-2015, 03:05 AM)Lock Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 02:17 AM)Syvarisin Wrote: I'd just like to say thanks to atar for making this forum, and that this is the first ever post!

It will be great to see the Civcraft community expressing themselves and sharing various aspects of their gaming experiences throughout these forums. A new era of MineTexas, Civcraft is upon us and I'm very excited!
I agree 100%, and i'm excited as well.
This will indeed be an incredible step in the right direction for all of MineTexas.

You players are the ones that can help make this happen, so be sure and tell all of your friends in-game about the forums!

Mine On!
(01-09-2015, 10:14 AM)MrAloyious Wrote: This will indeed be an incredible step in the right direction for all of MineTexas.  

You players are the ones that can help make this happen, so be sure and tell all of your friends in-game about the forums!

Mine On!

lol super moderator i like that Big Grin