New System of The Empire
Observing this server for almost a year, I've come up with a new system that will help in organization. This is system is simple and elegant and will be much more efficient in communications and preventing civil war. The specifications of this system will be announced once I get back.

Colonies of the Empire:
Colony: Craggenov , Governor: Beardon  Provided with the =Empire= Badge.

This system is not too over complicated, unlike Republic. And I assure you, this is no form of Role-play.
More colonies will be coming soon.
It is not easy to get in the Empire.

[Image: ucgrVg2.jpg]
war ad me to teh empir i wanna be a figter 2
Me 2 I want to fite 4 u. I will fite to the deaf and kill da rusher newfags. 

Empire is the king mining Texas. U mad jewfags? U mad nigerians?
"Observing for a year"

You've been playing for a little over 5 months.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYBBcV3W4x4
(10-12-2016, 07:48 PM)PropaneKing/ALT Wrote: "Observing for a year"

You've been playing for a little over 5 months.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYBBcV3W4x4

Right, lad. Lemme contradict you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEElGTLRMcw <-- This video was made 9 months ago, and I had joined the server and been on anarchy way before that video was made. Lemme put my emphasis on "been on anarchy" before you reply saying that it is not an anarchy video.
Warsoilder if possible i would like to join empire and create a elite empire which shall be a retreat for Kings/Emperors/ Govenors
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
(10-15-2016, 07:45 AM)BBaajour Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 11:16 AM)warsoilder12 Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 07:20 AM)BBaajour Wrote: So youre the "king" of the empire, but not emperor?
I call this here, my good sirs, a faggotness overload.

I prefer to call both but.. You see king means the ruler of one independent state, as I only have one colony, I will call myself "king", but once I have more than one, Emperor will be a better suited name. So please, learn English before you type.

"i prefer to call both" you prefer to call both what?
"but.." ending a sentence with a conjunction is considered improper english. Also, ".." is not a valid punctuation mark.
Seeing the amount of mistakes still present in your original statement, i will be adding corrections in parentheses within said statement.
"You see(,) king means the ruler of one independent state(.) As i only have one colony, i will (be) call(ing) myself king, but once I have more than one, Emperor (would) be a better suited (title). So please, learn english before you type."
I also would have divided the last sentence into 2 separate sentences as it is a bit of a run on.

I don't usually do these kinds of things as i generally see them as lame cuckold moves. However, i am in a cuckold mood today, so i had to make an exception.

Thanks for your time.

-BB

"You see(,) king means the ruler of one independent state(.) As I only have one colony, I will (be) call(ing) myself king, but once I have more than one, Emperor (would) be a better suited (title). So please, learn english before you type."

I am going to delete the posts above, for space purposes.
(10-15-2016, 07:37 AM)Noudie Wrote: Warsoilder if possible i would like to join empire and create a elite empire which shall be a retreat for Kings/Emperors/ Govenors

Yes, you will be granted access. Keep in mind, you will have a colony. As I see you want to make a special colony as a retreat for Kings/Emperors/Governors, you're welcome to do so. Also keep in mind, you will be the governor and the main manager of the colony and your colony will have to be registered in the data bases of the Empire. Opening a colony will allow you special inter-colony trade deals and you will be granted the badge of the Empire. Military will be organized soon for your protection and will also include Praetorian members as we are allied. If you want a bulk of a resource, you can ask the main government or directly strike inter-fraternity deals.

The main agenda of the Empire will be starting early 2017 when I receive my new computer which will help me accomplish much more than I have now. Video quality and upload times will be increased. And it will be the official channel of the Empire (Main Government). You are also free to start a new channel (or use an existing one) in order to support your colony growth. You will be supported by the Main Government channel as well.

Now, lets talk about inviting other players to the colony you plan on building. All players who have the Empire badge are free to join your colony and help build it, but while inviting those who do not have a badge, you must ask the Main Government first. The Imperial system is designed to be strong and suffer the most minimal losses as possible. That's why we have colonies, all colony coordinates will be stored by the Main Government and one colony will not know the coordinates of another. This system is a modified version of the system ASP uses (Which I admit will help it last eternally).

To get started please select a spot not near the axis and at least 100,000 out (on both plains). And once the main government is active, deliver the coordinates to them. In a few days a charter will arrive at your base which and will acquire a map of your colony and will monitor your progress.

-Good luck.
uuuhhh how are you going to deal with the obvious elephant in the room: The protectorate?
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(10-17-2016, 03:29 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote: uuuhhh how are you going to deal with the obvious elephant in the room: The protectorate?

What's the protectorate?