Trader Frat Suggestions
Photo 
This thread is a place where anyone with a forum account can suggest improvements to the τΓαδΣΓ frat.

Only those already in the frat will be able to have a say on whether an idea should be implemented or not.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I propose a new subforum to discuss Economic matters, like Currency Exchange rates and Price bands, and also rules which Traders have to stick to. We should do the server some good by implementing standards for the server traders and keeping a solid priceline, and in return, we provide an incentive for traders to agree to our rules of non-violence and prices in order to be part of the Pricing Committee or the Exchange Rate Committee, which will have a very large impact on their trading.

The proposal makes the server better, and makes more people join and agree to trader rules, which is also good for the server, because non-violence and trading standards. Right now we are just a badge with some rules, but this is a much more material motivation.
(10-15-2016, 11:08 AM)Noudie Wrote: I would like to ask if the Time for Mine and Johns alts to be added to be today as it would be much more helpful to those of us who want to start trading professionally and have little time due to school

There are good reasons to place delays at every stage of the application process. It helps weed out the week.

I expect your badges will be awarded in 3 days time, but it is great that you are so motivated to start! Smile
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"