We Are RatSquad .We came.We destroyed
These dude arnt fucking around
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
whatever, lets have a whip-around and get professional ddos protection. Imma upgrade my lifetime iron account to a Gold Plus

Edit: removed whatever shitty brand of ddos this was supposed to be... who gives a fuck which script kiddy wanted to test their warez?
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
can this post be deleted please , its just wasting space as it is relevant , this is basicly Remnant the fourm post
Noudie, go get raped by a muscular black man named Bubba, maybe then you won't be such a tight-assed little shit.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(12-21-2016, 11:14 AM)Noudie Wrote: can this post be deleted please , its just wasting space as it is relevant , this is basicly Remnant the fourm post

PS: Your spelling is shit, you spaced your punctuation like a retard, and I want to bash your head in with a rock for being so young, yet managing to be so riddled with cancer. You have terminal 7 Noudie, brain cancer. I don't even know what that means Noudie. Kill yourself. You can't handle the salt.
ATAR BAN HIM FOR HARASMENT , IM TRIGGERED
Atar is more likely to rape you with a cactus strapon than actually listen to you.