The Protectorate
With another spawnkilling entity disbanded (Destructive), in no large part due to the efforts of the pvp'ers of this server, there is no better time to announce my endgame for this whole Killgrave thing.

First and foremost I chose a play style I thought would be fun. Second of all, I wanted to prevent all spawnkillers from ever gaining power again, by becoming a spawnkiller you can work with, and making a buck while doing it. Industry and combat are a powerful combination here at MT, and with that marriage no Shdy, Tiipsy, mountainguerrila, or destructive-like frat can gain any traction ever again.

So I'm officially announcing the Protectorate. 

It's comprised of 2 entities. ASP is the industrial arm, and an "Imperious" like frat will be the PVP arm. McChocolate (Thanatos)  will lead ASP as usual, and I Killgrave (jss05a)  will be leading Imperious or whatever other name we give the frat. 

What this means for all involved:
  • ASP and Imperious will be permanently allied together.
  • Imperious members will be invited by me, and in turn get allied without having to pay protection
  • When another group outside the protectorate starts to gain power and starts to get rowdy, ASP will open up their goods to Imperious for fair trades. No jungle leave nonsense Smile
  • Imperious will fight together to eliminate targets
  • All Imperious members will be permitted to sell monthly protection packages. Usually one of us will be around during your timezone. Talk with them about it, but keep in mind that package only applies to the imperious member you payed. Other imperious members don't have to leave you alone just because you payed one of them. 
  • Which brings us to the Global protection package. Price now determined, see below. Global protection is also sold monthly and gives you access to the "PROTECTED" badge. Flash that badge in chat when any ASP or Imperious member is online, and you can do whatever you want at spawn. You MUST flash that badge in chat before spawn trips. Otherwise Protectorate members don't know you're protected and you'll lose your stuff. Up to them to give it back.
  • If you have global protection and and you kill another globally protected player, you straight up just lose the badge if an Imperious or ASP member witnesses it. This rule is to prevent abuse.
  • One time pass thru's can be sold for prices to be determined by each Imperious member.
  • The global protection package is special in that individuals can pay whatever they produce best. They will negotiate with me directly, and once the monthly payment is agreed on, I will give you the Protected badge. The Protectorate has need of all sorts of supplies to self sustain itself. We can work something out. And that negotiation element is what sets us apart from other spawnkilling entities.
As fun as it was fighting with just me and Choco, there are some great pvp'ers out there and it will be fun to get on the same page to rekk the other kids who think they "own" spawn.

The Protectorate won't own spawn. We will just run it. Smile
I have one thing to say.

meh.
Science, Bitch!
Indifference is what i like to hear. This should all be routine by now.
Hehe... I love how spawn has become a prime bit of real estate... Imma make a trading area somewhere and claim that as best I can
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(10-15-2016, 06:34 PM)jss05a Wrote: With another spawnkilling entity disbanded (Destructive), in no large part due to the efforts of the pvp'ers of this server, there is no better time to announce my endgame for this whole Killgrave thing.

First and foremost I chose a play style I thought would be fun. Second of all, I wanted to prevent all spawnkillers from ever gaining power again, by becoming a spawnkiller you can work with, and making a buck while doing it. Industry and combat are a powerful combination here at MT, and with that marriage no Shdy, Tiipsy, mountainguerrila, or destructive-like frat can gain any traction ever again.

So I'm officially announcing the Protectorate. 

It's comprised of 2 entities. ASP is the industrial arm, and an "Imperious" like frat will be the PVP arm. McChocolate (Thanatos)  will lead ASP as usual, and I Killgrave (jss05a)  will be leading Imperious or whatever other name we give the frat. 

What this means for all involved:
  • ASP and Imperious will be permanently allied together.
  • Imperious members will be invited by me, and in turn get allied without having to pay protection
  • When another group outside the protectorate starts to gain power and starts to get rowdy, ASP will open up their goods to Imperious for fair trades. No jungle leave nonsense Smile
  • Imperious will fight together to eliminate targets
  • All Imperious members will be permitted to sell monthly protection packages. Usually one of us will be around during your timezone. Talk with them about it, but keep in mind that package only applies to the imperious member you payed. Other imperious members don't have to leave you alone just because you payed one of them. 
  • Which brings us to the Global protection package. Price to be determined. Global protection is also sold monthly and gives you access to the "PROTECTED" badge. Flash that badge in chat when any ASP or Imperious member is online, and you can do whatever you want at spawn.
  • One time pass thru's can be sold for prices to be determined by each Imperious member.
As fun as it was fighting with just me and Choco, there are some great pvp'ers out there and it will be fun to get on the same page to rekk the other kids who think they "own" spawn.

The Protectorate won't own spawn. We will just run it. Smile
Good luck.
Just one thing Jss, you need an edgy avatar on the forum
It was funny how AmusingGoose pvp'd you for so long and he didn't know it was you. Hehe
Hawt Doggo
Sounds like a good system to protect the server, so long as Imperious doesn't become the beast it's trying to stop.
Ha we shall see. I did make some updates to the global protection package so now that's all written and explained.
I don't see why you don't just admit that you got bored selling stuff and decided to strongarm the server at spawn. I mean, unless someone is a spawnkiller, you really shouldn't be killing them to begin with. If you kill anyone regardless of what they do, UNLESS they pay for your "service", then you're basically still a spawnkiller who treats spawn like a piece of property that they own, and they and they alone will dole out stuff. Come on guys, honesty goes a long way when you're openly trying to commandeer spawn. No need to use a shillary clinton "For The Better Good" nonsense slogan, just admit the real reason you're doing it. We all know it's to get more shekels, and because you want to curbstomp people for entertainment purposes. Here's a fun little explanation about the obvious practice going on here, kek. Doesn't affect me, but I dislike when stupid people are easily tricked by fancy writing, so I might as well make it more apparent as to what your intentions are.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/strong-arm (Well golly gee, would you look at that?)
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME