The Protectorate Close Watch
Seeing that a new group has emerged, this thread is a people's discussion and where a close watch will be kept on all protectorate members and their actions. Information and connections also will be available on this thread.

First, there was killgrave, a spawn killer and a savage. He was so unpopular that conspiracy theories began to evolve about him, because there was no that way such a mysterious player appeared out of nowhere and with all resources necessary to take control of spawn. Some people say that he is Jss and others, that he has a mind of his own. So one day, this genius came up with a system to show his upright dominance of spawn, taxation. He made two taxation systems, one that had a one-time pass through spawn and the other where one had to pay monthly. Many players tried to take him down, but failed as he'd swoosh away with his elytra at the last moment or log(Video recorded) when his death is inevitable. 

Now, there is a group called the protectorate, that has taken his ideology and evolved it into a new form. killgrave is replaced alright, replaced by a bigger and mightier organization that aims on making money that killgrave has through his ways. This organization has formed alliances with others and is ready for the complete domination of spawn for their own profit.

We are helpless against this ordeal, not unless, we UNITE as the people from other fraternities. You see we all had the power of taking down killgrave, and we all have the power to take down any other from of disturbance! But we all need organization and we are powerful! We all together can work for the benefit of the server.

In this thread lies the power of the people, use it. Report and misbehavior or rowdiness of the protectorate and then we can take action from then on.

Once this crisis has come to an end, I suggest this thread be slotted in the "History" section of the forums.
(10-17-2016, 06:07 PM)warsoilder12 Wrote: Seeing that a new group has emerged, this thread is a people's discussion and where a close watch will be kept on all protectorate members and their actions. Information and connections also will be available on this thread.

First, there was killgrave, a spawn killer and a savage. He was so unpopular that conspiracy theories began to evolve about him, because there was no that way such a mysterious player appeared out of nowhere and with all resources necessary to take control of spawn. Some people say that he is Chad and others, that he has a mind of his own. So one day, this genius came up with a system to show his upright dominance of spawn, taxation. He made two taxation systems, one that had a one-time pass through spawn and the other where one had to pay monthly. Many players tried to take him down, but failed as he'd swoosh away with his elytra at the last moment or log(Video recorded) when his death is inevitable. 

Now, there is a group called the protectorate, that has taken his ideology and evolved it into a new form. killgrave is replaced alright, replaced by a bigger and mightier organization that aims on making money that killgrave has through his ways. This organization has formed alliances with others and is ready for the complete domination of spawn for their own profit.

We are helpless against this ordeal, not unless, we UNITE as the people from other fraternities. You see we all had the power of taking down killgrave, and we all have the power to take down any other from of disturbance! But we all need organization and we are powerful! We all together can work for the benefit of the server.

In this thread lies the power of the people, use it. Report and misbehavior or rowdiness of the protectorate and then we can take action from then on.

Once this crisis has come to an end, I suggest this thread be slotted in the "History" section of the forums.

OUR FIRST ORDER OF ACTION! DRINK BLEACH!
Warsoil, your forum posts are getting even worse :-(
The ASP has no right to talk. Hipocrisy runs deep with everyone on the damn server.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
IT IS TRUE!

I AM KILLGRAVE!

THINK ABOUT IT!!

1124!!!!
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(10-18-2016, 07:35 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: War is glorious in his incompetence and ignorance. Please, nobody tell war who killgrave is.

Alright, John. First-off I've not been on the server for a few weeks and I have no idea what's going on. I have to rely on the forums for news. Since you've already found out who killgrave is it would be a nice idea to tell me, or are you bluffing? Did you even find out who he is?
(10-18-2016, 07:35 AM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: Warsoil, your forum posts are getting even worse :-(

Oh please, when were they ever better? I understand your natural hostility towards this post as you are allied with the group.
(10-18-2016, 08:03 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Indeed it does (Quoting destructive member list: "..., Papa, ...").

Noticing Tyler in the list of a fraternity group is no big deal. He has good ties with all fraternities and practically is a member of all of them. (Except protectorate which he seem kind of hostile towards because of their power scheme which I totally understand)
(10-18-2016, 08:36 PM)warsoilder12 Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 08:03 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Indeed it does (Quoting destructive member list: "..., Papa, ...").

Noticing Tyler in the list of a fraternity group is no big deal. He has good ties with all fraternities and practically is a member of all of them. (Except protectorate which he seem kind of hostile towards because of their power scheme which I totally understand)

Lol wtf you think papa is tyler? hahahaha
(10-19-2016, 09:33 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: I wouldn't bully warsoil if I were you, Chad. You may have been powerful and relevent once, but after Killgrave (Nickster), Warsoil is the second most powerful person on the server. He coordinates the WHOLE resistance to Killgrave, with all that that implies.

Tread carefully, insignificant Chad.

heh... i know which side i'm backing... i'm going to pay for full protection for my accounts and also my frat.

I may be insignificant, but so is the resistance to Nickster (as it always has been)