Looking for basic armor dealer
Information 
Hello.

I am in need of something odd, but very easy to make.

I am looking for a constant dealer of diamond sets with the protection IV enchant only.

And I'm buying these in bulk. If you would like to produce these for me, let's talk about payment. Don't bother unless you can produce at least a chest at a time.

Oh. And if has thorns on it, I will still take it.

Looking forward to working with you.
I am willing to take that on. I will sell at 8db per armour piece in bulk
KK, let me see if there are any better offers. I plan on buying these consistently, so price matters to me more than usual.
heh I used to provide this for Trump's Government. (and i'm not calling you guys a government)

It's called Military Grade Armour.

Mine comes with depth strider III as standard.

Each chest contains 6 armour suits, and 3 stacks of golden apples.

There is a discount for prot IV only, and discount because of buying by the single chest (sc)

the golden apples have no discount, but you can change for 3 stacks of gblocks if you prefer

As you know, I won't be the cheapest, but I will be the most reliable.

I do need to fix my factory tho, won't take long (creeper blew up at the afk point kek)

quick estimate
2 stacks of db for 6 military grade suits
3 stacks of db for 3 stacks of gb
= 5 stacks of db per military chest
= 320db per sc

To upgrade the gb to golden apples (custom branded with ur logo), just add 64db
= 384 db per sc
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(10-18-2016, 09:45 AM)ChadDX Wrote: heh I used to provide this for Trump's Government. (and i'm not calling you guys a government)

There is a discount for prot IV only, and discount because of buying by the single chest (sc)

the golden apples have no discount, but you can change for 3 stacks of gblocks if you prefer

I do need to fix my factory tho, won't take long (creeper blew up at the afk point kek)

quick estimate
= 320db per sc

= 384 db per sc

A nice deal, but too much for what I need. I anticipated other people could produce basic p4 armor as quick as I could, but it seems with the expensive prices, that's not the case.

I can produce 20 p4 suits for a stack of db and roughly 30 minutes of work. Obviously I was hoping to pay others for their time, rather than their factory capabilities. But, for now, it looks like ill go ahead and start mass producing these myself for a bit unless a better deal comes along.
(10-18-2016, 10:56 AM)jss05a Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 09:45 AM)ChadDX Wrote: heh I used to provide this for Trump's Government. (and i'm not calling you guys a government)

quick estimate
= 320db per sc

= 384 db per sc

A nice deal, but too much for what I need. I anticipated other people could produce basic p4 armor as quick as I could, but it seems with the expensive prices, that's not the case.

I can produce 20 p4 suits for a stack of db and roughly 30 minutes of work. Obviously I was hoping to pay others for their time, rather than their factory capabilities. But, for now, it looks like ill go ahead and start mass producing these myself for a bit unless a better deal comes along.

yup, the production time is one thing, but the service is another.

To be clear, I was offering to print Military Grade Armour in bulk with your own custom branding on all items.

I would be able to supply minimum 1 chest per week

Maybe if things get busy you will outsource, but it's always cheaper to manufacture in-house

Perhaps a deal depends on where the eb price goes (1:3 makes your db and gb purchases cheap, 1:2 makes them expensive)
It depends, if all goes well, I may not need a supplier at all because my battle tech is doing its job so I wont need to manufacture much. We shall see.
(10-18-2016, 11:12 AM)jss05a Wrote: It depends, if all goes well, I may not need a supplier at all because my battle tech is doing its job so I wont need to manufacture much. We shall see.

alright, how about we negotiate an eb price for the future, in case you need armour in a hurry (no obligation)
I'm not sure I'm in a position to trade EB's anymore. Let's just say EB are the fuel for new military tech. Typically I would spend 66 emeralds per suit. I guess you can use that as a baseline.
(10-18-2016, 11:39 AM)jss05a Wrote: I'm not sure I'm in a position to trade EB's anymore. Let's just say EB are the fuel for new military tech. Typically I would spend 66 emeralds per suit. I guess you can use that as a baseline.

at 1:3 eb thats 22db per suit

I will meet your price.