SirJohnChilcot NCP dismissal.
SirJohnChilcot is hereby barred from usage of the NCP logo, or identifying as associating with NCP. As of this post, SirJohnChilcot is in no way a member or official of NCP, and if this usage of the NCP identifier does not desist, this message will be posted on every post or trade section made by SirJohnChilcot, and every available person will be informed of his fraudulent use of the NCP logo.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Bump.
whoa! what happened?
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Disrespect, an inability to lead appropriately, utter disrespect toward my person as a whole, and a disappointing show of character. If he doesn't remove the tag, he's attempting to trick buyers by false association, and is therefore scamming.
tbh, i've been waiting on a delivery of crafting tables to spawn for like 2 weeks... such an easy sale i dunno why it's taken so long
So lemme get this straight, have you regained control of NCP?
(10-18-2016, 07:59 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Chad, I cancelled that trade due to you "getting hacked" then saying it was part of a big conspiracy... if you still want it, I can get it for ya

since when did I ever not want crafting tables at spawn?
He says he wants more crafting tables, and BREAD CRUMBS!
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Sir Chil a Lot

Seeing as you are not currently in charge of NCP, how about I place a large order for bulk enchanted diamond products, and tell you how to manufacture them?

I still want the crafting tables... bill me by the 2 dub, post before and after pictures and credit artists, many thanks Smile
(10-19-2016, 11:35 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: I can do crafting tables within a week, defo. As for the bulk order, feel free to make it.

I want to pay 12 stacks of eblocks for 24dblocks worth of stock (1:2 r8 for my τΓαδΣΓ m8).

I want 4 dubs of stock

This order is worth 1.5k in db, and you're making a quick 50% profit margin on the preferential eb exchange rate (750db)

I will pm instructions on how to manufacture soon.