A Non-RP Vacation
Barring the really bad post I made yesterday, that was mostly done as a joke with BB, I actually have an announcement. I recently, in events not really associated with destructive (Who people thought I "led" because I talked with a few of them), lost my general motivation to do much of anything on the server. At the end of the day, out of character, I don't feel particularly strongly about the spawnkilling stuff, or the choco thing. I'm just bored. So, with that in mind, I'll be taking some time off from the server. I don't have a definite time frame, just whenever I feel like doing something. I'm sure everyone will be fine without their daily intake of extra salt.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
um... well stay tuned for the upcoming historical artefacts auction (will be on the forums).

If you already still have possession of one of the original 6 infinity suits (white logo, normal 'y') then you would probably very interested in the next thing I'm auctioning (the items i used to test out the infinity logo, showing the gradual process)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(10-19-2016, 08:00 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Barring the really bad post I made yesterday, that was mostly done as a joke with BB, I actually have an announcement. I recently, in events not really associated with destructive (Who people thought I "led" because I talked with a few of them), lost my general motivation to do much of anything on the server. At the end of the day, out of character, I don't feel particularly strongly about the spawnkilling stuff, or the choco thing. I'm just bored. So, with that in mind, I'll be taking some time off from the server. I don't have a definite time frame, just whenever I feel like doing something. I'm sure everyone will be fine without their daily intake of extra salt.

Bye bud smell ya later.