Chad decides to fix the economy once and forever
Heart 
Stay tuned, this is my last economic act.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Here's my bold claim:

I reckon I can explain the complex web of simple economic entities in a way which is easy to understand.

In doing so I will set up everything I need in order to live a very comfortable trading existence, with the economy pretty much running itself.

Then I can get onto my real goal: building huge buildings at spawn and abandoning them.

Seriously, I reckon this will be my best forum content YET!
First off, forget all the bollocks you think you know about the economy, and look at it from the bottom up.

There are certain 'industries' in the economy, and they each have predictable needs and products.

For example...

The most reliable industry is the Villager Trading Market, which is a steadying factor in the eb currency markets, by offering 1:3db each way
[Image: db_13_eb.jpg]

Traders generally buy at 1:3 but sell at 1:2
chad ur irl name is tai lopez , since you do love your KNOWLEDGE!
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
(10-19-2016, 03:36 PM)Noudie Wrote: chad ur irl name is tai lopez , since you do love your KNOWLEDGE!

it's not knowledge, it's a simplistic and mathematical system of thinking, and you can apply it to other things as well like music and event planning.
mathematical? wouldn't Logical be a better word?
Those with Villager Trading Halls can comfortably store large amounts of their wealth in eb and not worry about price fluctuations because they can ALWAYS get a risk free deal from one of their Villagers, without the hassle of going through spawn.

The can buy ANY enchanted books at around market db rates, and things like mending can be sold on for big profits.

The can also reliably produce hard to get items like apples, nametags, and bottles o enchants.
Someone with a Trading Hall has no need for db, so will often buy metals and sell them on for a profit.

[Image: metal_buy_eb.jpg]

[Image: metal_sell_db.jpg]
(I'll use this post in the future to explain how arbitrage trading works with currency markets)

This is how I am simultaneously able to offer eb exchange rates of both 1:3 and 1:2 to those in the τΓαδΣΓ frat (they pick which one they want)

Trade A
Convert 3 st.db into 1 st.eb
[Image: arbitrage_trade_1a.jpg]
Trade B
Buy 6 st.ib with 1 st.eb

Trade C
sell 6 st.ib for 1 st.eb + 1 st.gb

(pic for trade C and D coming soon)

Trade D
sell 1 st.eb + 1 st.gb for 4 db

By being the middleman between 4 people, you can make an easy 64db profit (1 infinity).

That's 16db profit per trade
Chad the thing is how to make trading hall?