Economical Capitol
Rainbow 
Me and a select group of individuals are creating a economical & Industrial capitol so that if a major part of the economy (E.G. Chad <3) were to leave , then this capitol could help control the damage cause from this shift in share's of the retail's of items.

If you are interested or have any queries please post below or Private message me.

Cheerio Good Chaps
     Nouds
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
plox learn to spell
A select group of individuals and I are creating an economical and industrial capitol so that if a major part of the economical system (IE Chad <3) were to leave, then this capitol could help control the damage caused from this shift in shares of the retail of items.

If you are interested in participating, or have any queries, please post post below or PM me.

Cheerio Good Chaps,

Nouds
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(10-20-2016, 04:29 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: A select group of individuals and I are creating an economical and industrial capitol so that if a major part of the economical system (IE Chad <3) were to leave, then this capitol could help control the damage caused from this shift in shares of the retail of items.

If you are interested in participating, or have any queries, please post post below or PM me.

Cheerio Good Chaps,

Nouds

Remnant daddy thx for spell checking  <3
Meh. The whole "economy" is false. I would almost consider an economic capitol to be roleplay, unless your "select group" was to back it with dubs upon dubs upon dubs of gapps, God gear, nether stars, EBs, GBs and DBs.

Anything less that would be so insignificant to the server that it would be roleplay calling it a capitol.

Not that I'm saying people can't roleplay if thats what floats their boat, I'm merely calling it for what it is.
Lel didnt expect this responce
wtf this is so vague... Also Noudie, no offence but when I think of people that can balance the economy think of people with some wealth, not you, you got raided a while ago right?
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
i think it's hard to mention the words "economic" and "capital" in the same sentence without people getting upset.

Hey... when me and noudie were originally talking about this it was supposed to be a fun building project, with functional production buildings which would produce stuff to be sold on the server. It was going to be less than 50k out.

I was also going to build some big tall towers containing signs that explain common arbitrage trades which can be done on this very server for easy profit.

The only reason I am wondering if I should continue with this building project idea is because i've taken on rather a lot of new projects recently, and I want to make sure I get them completed.

Peace
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Chad i honestly wanted to build the gherkin lel