Ownership of ARMY frat
As some of you know, I purchased the ARMY frat when shdysill and ppl were playing, as a chat group to coordinate simultaneous spawn attacks from regs (all adding each other to killaura beforehand).

Well, I no longer have any need for this frat, and other people have asked to pay db for it.

Of course, I can't actually accept db payment for it, as that would be pay2win, which is basically the worst suggestion ever.

So, having previously planned to sell a related historical item at auction and surprise the buyer with ownership of the custom badge, I have come up with a new plan.

How about, 4 last spoopy items are created (liking the idea of unbreaking 999), 4 armour pieces named A R M and Y. And a tournament is held on the server, with 4 competitors each wearing 1 piece of the armour. It will be an all vs all, with the winner receiving the full unbreaking 999 ARMY set, and also control of the ARMY chat group (no subforum, but badge will be coloured light+dark green), and the ability to kick other members out of the group.

basically, I just lost a load of historical items forever, and would like to repay my debt by asking Atar to create some more  Wink
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
please no, even more spoopy sets will make this server into a 2b2t clone with "rare og vet 2Spoopy4me artifacts",and also this means all the pvp people will get a greater chance than the normal Joe wanting make an impact
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
(10-21-2016, 01:32 PM)ChadDX Wrote: As some of you know, I purchased the ARMY frat when shdysill and ppl were playing, as a chat group to coordinate simultaneous spawn attacks from regs (all adding each other to killaura beforehand).

Well, I no longer have any need for this frat, and other people have asked to pay db for it.

Of course, I can't actually accept db payment for it, as that would be pay2win, which is basically the worst suggestion ever.

So, having previously planned to sell a related historical item at auction and surprise the buyer with ownership of the custom badge, I have come up with a new plan.

How about, 4 last spoopy items are created (liking the idea of unbreaking 999), 4 armour pieces named A R M and Y. And a tournament is held on the server, with 4 competitors each wearing 1 piece of the armour. It will be an all vs all, with the winner receiving the full unbreaking 999 ARMY set, and also control of the ARMY chat group (no subforum, but badge will be coloured light+dark green), and the ability to kick other members out of the group.

basically, I just lost a load of historical items forever, and would like to repay my debt by asking Atar to create some more  Wink

I like the idea of a competition, but not a prize of unbreaking 999, that fucks with shit.
(10-21-2016, 01:39 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote: I like the idea of a competition, but not a prize of unbreaking 999, that fucks with shit
 Well maybe not pvp directly , maybe like a strategic competition (linking with the name or army)
Alright, given that I no longer have any desire to own the ARMY custom badge, and would happily give it away to anyone wishing to actually administer it, I invite your suggestions
(10-21-2016, 01:39 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote: I like the idea of a competition, but not a prize of unbreaking 999, that fucks with shit.

I meant unbreaking 999 only, and I assumed that it can't be recrafted or combined in an anvil

This would be well below the spec of the normal PVP armour we use (prot IV)
I would administer it responsibly
I think I would be a good person for this post, I knew everything there is to know about 1.10 pvp with hacks and seeing as I am not a member of any Frat I think I could be an unbiased leader. Just a reminder: Core is not a frat, it is a decoration badge for me and my friends.
(10-21-2016, 02:15 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Alright, given that I no longer have any desire to own the ARMY custom badge, and would happily give it away to anyone wishing to actually administer it, I invite your suggestions

Guys I mean suggestions for a way for it to be given in general... I don't want to pick who it goes to myself.

I want to leave it up to competition, like maybe 2 competing armies could battle it out in game, or an Age Of Empires II all vs all game etc.
(10-22-2016, 09:03 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: I genuinely wish to administer it as a replacement for the MPC. I see really mo point in it continuing as a PVP Frat, there are quiet enough of those talking a lot and doing nothing, besides the stability of the situation at the moment and the freedom to go to spawn at a cost is much better than the alternative, which we saw in July and early August, i.e. non negotiable spawn killers opening up all over the place.

In the absence of any competition to the Protectorate, I believe the time is better than ever for the ARMY or Association of Regular Minetexas Yobs to host gladiator fights.

This is a genuinely good and serious proposal, which I would of course administer, and with a lack of other suggestions I hope could get me the badge.

You misread this situation my friend... I would be honoured if a 4 vs 4 team event was to be held at MPC 4 or 5 with the winner getting control of the ARMY frat.