FRATRES LUNCTUS
Brick 
From Ashes come phoenixes,

Introducing...
Fratres Lunctus
[Image: 0BtwYaL.png]
I know the icon/logo is shitty but I'm a fucking 8th grader with a mouse and no drawing pad
The Spiritual successor to MSF, we are a paramilitary organization, made to restore the prosperity that was once Zineon. This time, however, we'll get shit done. 
This time, I have a way for y'all to actually contact me to get a request in.

We have a discord!
What is discord, you may be asking me. Well shut up and let me explain! It's a free little program, similar to Mumble and TeamSpeak, but with the beauty of skype. People are able to join w/o an account, however the server is specially setup to allow for enlisted to see what raids and/or missions I am requesting, free from any random person from just snooping in on the conversation. And plus you don't even need to install it, it works on the browser!

So here's the invite link!

See you there!

Now, for information.
We will do what a military does best for a price, whether it be raids or protecting traders. PM me via discord for specific pricing.
You can request for specific parts to attack, or have the entire available army to jump in(really costy).

Squads available are:
Infantry - Your generic, iron armored, iron sword infantry.
Bomber - Elytra-Iron armored units with damage potions justice from the skies.(unavailable currently as of 10/14/16 due to lack of items)
Special Forces - God Armor destruction.

Ad Victoriam,
Scoots
[G]<AtaranlenForMC>Which one of you filthy civcrafters griefed my church of Atar?

[G]<YourCoal> all of us

[Image: CB8714B591597BFEC87124992DB99B1B069F35B1]
You should check out the Protectorate subforum, times have changed.
(10-24-2016, 09:37 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: You should check out the Protectorate subforum, times have changed.

I can see very well, that things have very well changed. Long gone is the once unified state. 

What I see is a bunch of scurrying shits trying to spawnkill on site, forcing people to sell goods just to stay alive. I have ways to circumvent that.

Long live Fratres Lunctus.
[G]<AtaranlenForMC>Which one of you filthy civcrafters griefed my church of Atar?

[G]<YourCoal> all of us

This must be a joke, but whatevs bring it?

Just another alt. Either minoxio or Nyar just glancing at the grammatical and stylistic similarities.
(10-24-2016, 09:59 PM)jss05a Wrote: This must be a joke, but whatevs bring it?

k

[G]<YourCoal> all of us

(10-24-2016, 09:49 PM)ScootalooTheSpy Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 09:37 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: You should check out the Protectorate subforum, times have changed.

I can see very well, that things have very well changed. Long gone is the once unified state. 

What I see is a bunch of scurrying shits trying to spawnkill on site, forcing people to sell goods just to stay alive. I have ways to circumvent that.

Here's what I believe-
Rules/governments are in complete contradiction to anarchy. The only possible way for lasting peace is by using brute force, this is the only thing that can control an anarchist situation.

Governments fail through faggotry/greed/the fact that one leader can't keep the whole server happy.
A group of spawnkiller who are willing to negotiate safe passage to anyone who is willing to work with us is the only way ensure peace.

The Protectorate is still young, but we have complete control of spawn, and ask anyone who has payed the fee and support us, it's a good system.

That's my opinion on the matter, if you disagree that's absolutely fine. To be honest we are starting to get bored because no one fights us anymore, so if you want to start up a serious opposition that would actually be cool.
(10-24-2016, 10:30 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote:

Here's what I believe-
Rules/governments are in complete contradiction to anarchy. The only possible way for lasting peace is by using brute force, this is the only thing that can control an anarchist situation.

Governments fail through faggotry/greed/the fact that one leader can't keep the whole server happy.
A group of spawnkiller who are willing to negotiate safe passage to anyone who is willing to work with us is the only way ensure peace.

The Protectorate is still young, but we have complete control of spawn, and ask anyone who has payed the fee and support us, it's a good system.

That's my opinion on the matter, if you disagree that's absolutely fine. To be honest we are starting to get bored because no one fights us anymore, so if you want to start up a serious opposition that would actually be cool.

I'm just glad you didn't go full "FUCK YOU!" and actually setup a good argument against me. I see where your coming at, though in my opinion spawnkilling is just a dick move to new players.

Though, we're mostly just a militia-guerrilla group due to lack of resources, in time however, we may rival you.

[G]<YourCoal> all of us

(10-24-2016, 10:34 PM)ScootalooTheSpy Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 10:30 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote:

Here's what I believe-

I'm just glad you didn't go full "FUCK YOU!" and actually setup a good argument against me. I see where your coming at, though in my opinion spawnkilling is just a dick move to new players.

Though, we're mostly just a militia-guerrilla group due to lack of resources, in time however, we may rival you.
 For sure, spawnkilling is a dick move. However the dilemma we all face is one of there being no moral right or wrongs for an anarchy server. Everything is subjective.
I'm of the opinion that a group that attacks people for money is just as "wrong" as one that attacks people if they don't pay money. Also, I have no involvement whatsoever in this, nor do I want to have any involvement in this. Not any alt of mine.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(10-24-2016, 09:59 PM)jss05a Wrote: This must be a joke, but whatevs bring it?

Just another alt. Either minoxio or Nyar just glancing at the grammatical and stylistic similarities.

Are you a fucking idiot? ScootsChan has been playing on the server ages before you.
Hawt Doggo