/wonder command
As my suggestion, I would love to see a /wonder command. This would list all the wonders, as well as the Town and Civilization. This would be to make sure the wonder is clear before researching it, and the command could also say who is currently building the wonder at the time.

Thanks for reading, hope it gets considered!
In the real civilization game, the wonders being built by another civ are not shown either. You'd have to have access to their city to see it being built.

I can make it show the current ones though. I'll consider it for the next release.
They're shown on the dynmap... Also, when a new wonder is started, it is globally broadcasted. Waste of time to code in a command for it.
(02-13-2015, 11:45 PM)patricksk Wrote: They're shown on the dynmap... Also, when a new wonder is started, it is globally broadcasted. Waste of time to code in a command for it.

After a wonder is finished, it isn't broadcasted anymore. Searching the dynmap can be a pain.

Why not just make it simple?
Ah, because you are not the one who has to code it in. Would it not be better to focus on more pressing features? Prioritizing. Besides, wonders are insanely easy to find on the map. They are huge.
(02-14-2015, 08:59 AM)patricksk Wrote: Ah, because you are not the one who has to code it in. Would it not be better to focus on more pressing features? Prioritizing. Besides, wonders are insanely easy to find on the map. They are huge.

+1
(02-14-2015, 08:59 AM)patricksk Wrote: Ah, because you are not the one who has to code it in. Would it not be better to focus on more pressing features? Prioritizing.
If it would be particularly hard to code, you might have a point. But it would be a nice addition, if it wouldn't be too hard. I mean, the list of wonders that have already been completed is already stored, because it prevents you from trying to build them. How hard could it be to add in a command to give you that list directly?

I can see the point about wonders in progress, but it is kind of inconsistent with the global updates on their progress. If we're gonna make their progress public, why not make the fact that they're being worked on at all public? Or contrarily, if they're secret, don't tell anyone how far along they are. Actual reconnaissance will give you the information, both about them being built at all, and how far along they are (roughly).