Cheapest God armour ever!
Exclamation 
Ok so I'm running low on DBs because I don't sell anything anymore, and I'm too lazy to mine, so I've decided to sell a portion of my god armour.

I have set the price at a mere 48db per amrour set. I will be selling 2 dubs of gear, or 27 armour sets.

Minimum purchase is two sets. I'd be happy if someone was to buy the 2 dubs in one go.

One thing to note- every amrour piece has at least prot IV, unbreaking III and mending on it. However the boots and helmets are not garunteed to be "god" but some will be- it's gonna be a lucky dip. I don't see the need for wasting hours trying to put featherfalling and depthstrider on gear when hacks like nofall and jesus fulfil these e nchantments.

Post in thread or msg J_M_Rustler IG to strike a deal.
I have previously bought 2 armour sets for 1eb each, so i think the word "ever" is an overstatement. I still think thats a really good deal tho.
Science, Bitch!
I first sold armour at 80 dia per set, so yeah... imma report you for false advertising
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Chad, where the fuck have you been? Ive missed ya.
Science, Bitch!
(10-28-2016, 03:15 PM)BBaajour Wrote: Chad, where the fuck have you been? Ive missed ya.

I've been doing IRL stuff... plus also I figured it would be cool to temporarily trade a little less to see how the economy does without my input.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Haters are my motivators.

Ok maybe the title was a bit of a clickbait, but its the current cheapest rate on the server that is backed by dubs of stock.