A warning about Beardon.
Killed a guy, wanted his over 100dbs worth of gear back - I told him he could write me 3 books worth about 18 dbs (even though they were shit). Got the books, payed him. Few days later he tried to scam me saying I didnt pay, I got him to admit in pm he was fuckign me over (http://imgur.com/a/XPj8x)

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY!
help me change my tag
Goose, I am about to tell the real story:

First off, I was just chilling at spawn with a few friends when you showed up to brighten our day. You killed us all, took our stuff, and we had to go home. Then, I asked if I could buy my stuff back. After a bit of haggling, I was able to get you to give it all back if I wrote you a three-part exclusive series. I did so,  one at a time. The first two I wrote the same day, and for the first you gave me my bow back, for the second you gave me a helmet and leggings, both of which were not actually mine. You complimented my writing, even asking that I write a total of 10 books, the last 7 you would pay extra. When I finished the last book, two days later, (also the day of this post) you were supposed to give me the rest, yet you just left after I tossed you the book. I asked you personally if you scammed me a few times, then publicly since you neglected to answer. Then you said you were ignoring me, a suspicious thing to do, and then even had the nerve to say that it was ME scamming YOU. You asked what I would do to shut up, so I told you I wanted the things that you clearly knew you owed me.

I hope this is enough to convince everyone, embargo Goose.
Praise Xio-Zidui! Praise Xio-Zidui! Praise Xio-Zidui!
(10-27-2016, 06:02 PM)Beardon Wrote: Goose, I am about to tell the real story:

First off, I was just chilling at spawn with a few friends when you showed up to brighten our day. You killed us all, took our stuff, and we had to go home. Then, I asked if I could buy my stuff back. After a bit of haggling, I was able to get you to give it all back if I wrote you a three-part exclusive series. I did so,  one at a time. The first two I wrote the same day, and for the first you gave me my bow back, for the second you gave me a helmet and leggings, both of which were not actually mine. You complimented my writing, even asking that I write a total of 10 books, the last 7 you would pay extra. When I finished the last book, two days later, (also the day of this post) you were supposed to give me the rest, yet you just left after I tossed you the book. I asked you personally if you scammed me a few times, then publicly since you neglected to answer. Then you said you were ignoring me, a suspicious thing to do, and then even had the nerve to say that it was ME scamming YOU. You asked what I would do to shut up, so I told you I wanted the things that you clearly knew you owed me.

I hope this is enough to convince everyone, embargo Goose.

I only killed you, you were with MCMarshmellow and Epicfiredude who was the one who told me to come kill you anyway. Fuck off. killer gnomestar, u have been exposed
help me change my tag
Because that debunks your scam. I don't give a shit why you killed me.
Praise Xio-Zidui! Praise Xio-Zidui! Praise Xio-Zidui!
Ha well something's never change. Here's something that I think I need to say. WELCOME TO ANARCHY FULL OF SCAMMING AND STUPID TREADS LIKE THIS
[Image: raw]
(10-27-2016, 05:42 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote: Killed a guy, wanted his over 100dbs worth of gear back - I told him he could write me 3 books worth about 18 dbs (even though they were shit). Got the books, payed him. Few days later he tried to scam me saying I didnt pay, I got him to admit in pm he was fuckign me over (http://imgur.com/a/XPj8x)

Goose. There have been times when you have scammed people and manipulated them. We don't want to listen to your obscure whining. Have a good day.
Hawt Doggo
(10-27-2016, 06:08 PM)Beardon Wrote: Because that debunks your scam. I don't give a shit why you killed me.

Don't listen to Goose. He blames people for nothing. Goose just is an attention seeker.
Hawt Doggo
(10-27-2016, 05:42 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote: Killed a guy, wanted his over 100dbs worth of gear back - I told him he could write me 3 books worth about 18 dbs (even though they were shit). Got the books, payed him. Few days later he tried to scam me saying I didnt pay, I got him to admit in pm he was fuckign me over (http://imgur.com/a/XPj8x)

Goose, you never paid Beardon for the books. Stop lying about this and give Beardon the diamond blocks back.
Hawt Doggo
(10-27-2016, 09:41 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:

Goose, you never paid Beardon for the books. Stop lying about this and give Beardon the diamond blocks back.
He doesn't have to give anything back, goose stay happy and keep doing what your doing.Polar piss off and mind your own business, because telling somebody to do something is the last thing you should be doing
[Image: raw]
(10-28-2016, 05:43 AM)_Fix_ Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 09:41 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:

He doesn't have to give anything back, goose stay happy and keep doing what your doing.Polar piss off and mind your own business, because telling somebody to do something is the last thing you should be doing
 This is a public post. So anyone in the world can read this and say something. Also, it would be good if you stop writing nonsense shit. Your grammar and sentence structure can be compared to a 6 year old. You aren't "17" as you claim. I'd probably say 13-15 years old.
Hawt Doggo