1.11 UPDATE - OP TRADING - SHULKER BOX!!
Exclamation 
The 1.11 Explorer update brings a new item which will absolutely change trading.

Currently it is only possible to transfer 1 dub of items per trade (27 inventory slots + 27 echest slots)

The Shulker Box allows you to fit 27 items into just 1 slot!

This means you can fill your echest with 27 shulker boxes, each containing 27 items (729 slots)

This makes it possible to safely hold and transfer over 45,000 stone in a single trade

[Image: 1zh2kix.jpg]

I wouldn't recommend filling normal inventory with shulker boxes, because if you get killed and lose the boxes there is no way to get the items they contain back (unlike echest)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(10-29-2016, 05:38 AM)ChadDX Wrote: The 1.11 Explorer update brings a new item which will absolutely change trading.

Currently it is only possible to transfer 1 dub of items per trade (27 inventory slots + 27 echest slots)

The Shulker Box allows you to fit 27 items into just 1 slot!

This means you can fill your echest with 27 shulker boxes, each containing 27 items (729 slots)

This makes it possible to safely hold and transfer over 45,000 stone in a single trade

[Image: 1zh2kix.jpg]

I wouldn't recommend filling normal inventory with shulker boxes, because if you get killed and lose the boxes there is no way to get the items they contain back (unlike echest)

Filling up your echest on the other hand...
Praise Xio-Zidui! Praise Xio-Zidui! Praise Xio-Zidui!
Yes, also the server crashed.
It's going to make a lot of things easier, but make raiding less rewarding.

One thing I'll point out is that if you are going to, for example, trade 27 shulkerboxes of stone, the buyer would have to give 27 empty boxes back as part of the deal.

Shulkerboxes will be reasonabley valuable due to the fact that they can't be farmed, and your gonna have to go way out in the end dimension to find shulkers. At the very least you aren't going to want to give away free boxes at every trade because you soon run out yourself.
Very true, N3xt.

I see myself having a permanent account near spawn with 10 dubs of infinity stock, so that I can easily satisfy any order.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(10-29-2016, 05:11 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Very true, N3xt.

I see myself having a permanent account near spawn with 10 dubs of infinity stock, so that I can easily satisfy any order.

I've heard that 1.11 is being released early of next year?? I suppose that from the hunt for end cities a few months back, skulkers are still there?
Hawt Doggo
Some Pepe ass madafaka is gonna kill all the shulkers before the update drops
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(10-30-2016, 10:49 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote: Some Pepe ass madafaka is gonna kill all the shulkers before the update drops

When I searched for an elytra soem tiem ago I did indeed kill all the shulkers I came across :/ sorry for that didn't know shulker boxes were gonna be a thing it was 1.9