Llama Trading Post™
Big Grin 
Welcome's to Xeno's Llama rental, where we rent llama's to you! Llama's are an essential coming-soon to Minecraft as they are a source of easy transportation! 

Frequently Asked Questions:

How will i get my llama/horse? --> I will bring the llama/horse to you personally, from my stables.

How much does it cost? --> Renting a llama is charged in dbs (Diamond Blocks). 9 dbs for players, and 6 dbs for τΓαδΣΓ.

Is service good? --> Our experienced team is working on providing 24/7 Llama rental services. Just /pm a team member and rent the llama. It's that easy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prices:

Player: 9 dbs
τΓαδΣΓ: 6 dbs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important Info:
Llama Trading Post™ is scheduled to release it's services by December 2016! Stay tuned for more info.
Hawt Doggo
how much you charge for a llama, Xeno?

also, i assume you also provide horses?
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(10-30-2016, 09:14 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: We provide Horses, Donkeys, Mules and llamas for an easy method of transportation. Our stables are located not far from spawn, so it's easy for anyone to rent a llama/horse/donkey. Sadles are provided. If you want to rent a horse, we have different selections based primarily on the speed. Renting a Llama or Horse or Donkey starts at 6 dbs/hour. For TRADERS, it's discounted at 3 dbs/hour.

Sounds ideal. Quick question though, How will you transport them to others? Not many people would give base location and you can't /spawn a llama or  a horse, mule.
ty
-Epic
#=Meme Team=!!!
what happens when the horse dies? Do we pay an extra safety cash deposit?
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(10-30-2016, 10:40 AM)Epicfiredude123 Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 09:14 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: We provide Horses, Donkeys, Mules and llamas for an easy method of transportation. Our stables are located not far from spawn, so it's easy for anyone to rent a llama/horse/donkey. Sadles are provided. If you want to rent a horse, we have different selections based primarily on the speed. Renting a Llama or Horse or Donkey starts at 6 dbs/hour. For TRADERS, it's discounted at 3 dbs/hour.

Sounds ideal. Quick question though, How will you transport them to others? Not many people would give base location and you can't /spawn a llama or  a horse, mule.
ty
-Epic

It's close to spawn epic, jomberiini did this too. You get the horse/llama at spawn.
So xeno. Destroy the competition to have full control of the market? I think im getting closer to finding out who blew up my stables...
(10-29-2016, 09:01 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: Welcome's to Xeno's Llama rental, where we rent llama's to you! Llama's are an essential coming-soon to Minecraft as they are a source of easy transportation! Ask here for more questions on Llama Trading Post™.

This is the exact same thing Jomberiini did, however I'm sure you will completely fuck it up.
help me change my tag
64 DB bounty on llama outpost when it´s up and running kek
(10-31-2016, 07:51 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote: 64 DB bounty on llama outpost when it´s up and running kek

1. Buy llama
2. See which direction xeno comes from
3. ????
4. Profit!
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I'm going to undercut the market for llamas by opening my own llama shop above the spawn platform itself.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.