Severe Rubberbanding
I can handle simple lag but since last night, there has been some severe rubberbanding going on. I timed it out to about 10 sec rewind about every minute. Just FYI...
yeah i found the server to be pretty much unplayable 45 minutes ago that's why I went to the shop.

The problem is not with the server hardware itself, but the ISP which provides the wires from the server to the rest of the internet

ah well... life is more than just a block game!  Tongue
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(11-04-2016, 11:27 AM)ChadDX Wrote: yeah i found the server to be pretty much unplayable 45 minutes ago that's why I went to the shop.

The problem is not with the server hardware itself, but the ISP which provides the wires from the server to the rest of the internet

ah well... life is more than just a block game!  Tongue

Ah interesting. Good to know it's and issue outside the game, and not a lag machine like many of us thought.
accounts active during lag spike today:
[Image: 1419_big_lag_spike.jpg]

accounts active during lag spike yesterday:
[Image: SERVER_quiet_but_laggy.jpg]

Conclusion:
[Image: isp.jpg]
[Image: nulz.jpg]
(11-04-2016, 01:07 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Whatever it is, we should not jump to conclusions.

we absolutely should jump to conclusions... that's how it goes down here Tongue
I never said it was the ISP... we just switched to a new one to try and solve the issue. I'm going to try some more configuration on the routing tables. For some reason the router with the servers on it might be having issues.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.