Fit has been warned: The coordinate Exploit

Oh trust me that is the one.
I know that Minetexas is not 2b2t, but I have plans for using that channel to bring Minetexas into the spotlight.
Warsoilder, if you make Minetexas look like its full of idiots like you obsessed with roleplaying for attention, you are a fucking dead child. You don't have an "exploit" because it isn't fucking real. If it was, then the infrastructure would have failed. But a lot like Fit, you're an irrelevant cunt looking for attention. So stick to that, instead of trying to flood Minetexas with faggot fucking 2b2t roleplayers out to chase their purple dragon of a factions server. Learn when to fucking stop for once, jeez.
(I swear to fucking god if you respond to this, you'll make yourself look even worse. So by my guest, retard. You're incapable of saying things that don't make you look retarded)
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
*UPDATE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT* FYI, your "group" is fanfiction.net levels of cringe. Jump in front of a car, you sad husk of a human bean.
Thread backfire- new title:

Warsoilder12 has been warned: The role play exploit
Chill Remnant... I actually like The Empire, and am truly thankful for them for preserving Sand Towers City in one of the most hilarious minecraft videos i've ever watched!

Perhaps it is you who needs to quit roleplay, as your "I'm an old man who's against any project which isn't mine" routine is getting rather stale.

Big Grin
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(11-05-2016, 03:01 AM)ChadDX Wrote: Chill Remnant... I actually like The Empire, and am truly thankful for them for preserving Sand Towers City in one of the most hilarious minecraft videos i've ever watched!

Perhaps it is you who needs to quit roleplay, as your "I'm an old man who's against any project which isn't mine" routine is getting rather stale.

Big Grin

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
help me change my tag
Chad, you're a 28 year old with a basic grasp of economics who thinks he's an infinite supply of "good ideas". Your opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me. I don't like their cringy shit, and I don't need to pretend to like them, unlike you. So fuck off. " Big Grin"
I wake up in the morning, scoop some salt out of my bedside table, and immediately convulse, then yell at everyone on the server. It's how I work.