deleted posts on QwQ's shop thread
(08-29-2016, 11:46 AM)AmusingGoose Wrote: I was just attacked by QwQ_TW in end spawn, I was sitting there naked doing nothing and he hit me, started to run off but then came back and killed me.

That is a serious allegation... doesn't matter how nice your shop looks if you kill people with an account linked to the τΓαδΣΓ badge your thread will be moved the normal trade forum and you will lose the badge

Pls post response here, QwQ_TW, many thanks
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(08-29-2016, 11:53 AM)ChadDX Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 11:46 AM)AmusingGoose Wrote: I was just attacked by QwQ_TW in end spawn, I was sitting there naked doing nothing and he hit me, started to run off but then came back and killed me.

That is a serious allegation... doesn't matter how nice your shop looks if you kill people with an account linked to the τΓαδΣΓ badge your thread will be moved the normal trade forum and you will lose the badge

No clue what this is about honestly. Might be a KA accident that did actually happen (in which case I mustve said sorry) or more likely (since I can't remember anything like this happening) someone's trying to get back at me for other (non trader-related) reasons. Either way I think the whole story is either nonsense or the part about me coming back for the kill (Why would I even waste the time?)

I can even go so far as to say I think I've never seen "AmusingGoose" in game. (I think)

Edit: You were "Just sitting at end spawn and doing nothing" ? Sounds like something even a toddler could make up.
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(08-29-2016, 01:41 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 11:53 AM)ChadDX Wrote:

No clue what this is about honestly. Might be a KA accident that did actually happen (in which case I mustve said sorry) or more likely (since I can't remember anything like this happening) someone's trying to get back at me for other (non trader-related) reasons. Either way I think the whole story is either nonsense or the part about me coming back for the kill (Why would I even waste the time?)

I can even go so far as to say I think I've never seen "AmusingGoose" in game. (I think)

Edit: You were "Just sitting at end spawn and doing nothing" ? Sounds like something even a toddler could make up.
I like how Amusing calls people out for spawnkilling and then spawnkills himself XD. What a hypocrite. But seriously this is quite a serious allegation as Chad said and plus you are a trader .
(08-29-2016, 01:41 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote: No clue what this is about honestly. Might be a KA accident that did actually happen (in which case I mustve said sorry) or more likely (since I can't remember anything like this happening) someone's trying to get back at me for other (non trader-related) reasons. Either way I think the whole story is either nonsense or the part about me coming back for the kill (Why would I even waste the time?)

At this point, I'm going to ask for a clarification from AmusingGoose... could this have been a misunderstanding? Accidental killaura against someone not wearing armour?
(08-29-2016, 02:27 PM)ChadDX Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 01:41 PM)QwQ_tw Wrote: No clue what this is about honestly. Might be a KA accident that did actually happen (in which case I mustve said sorry) or more likely (since I can't remember anything like this happening) someone's trying to get back at me for other (non trader-related) reasons. Either way I think the whole story is either nonsense or the part about me coming back for the kill (Why would I even waste the time?)

At this point, I'm going to ask for a clarification from AmusingGoose... could this have been a misunderstanding? Accidental killaura against someone not wearing armour?

Yes. Either that or complete bullshit. Also; when this is resolved can we please remove this idiotic image-smearing thread? I didn't do anything, I know spawnkilling isnt allowed so I don't do it. End of story. And now, between all of my good and succesful orders there's this rando complaining about something that didn't even happen.
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(08-29-2016, 02:27 PM)ChadDX Wrote:

He is going to say It is not Chad you can't trust him
This is my reply. Im sorry for how long it took me to write this but I simply can not be asked to give QwQ_tw the excuse to berate me anymore. I logged in, i happened to be in end spawn, I was on the forums when I saw QwQ_tw. I didnt run because I knew he was a trader and thought I could trust him, he hit me once when bhopping to the portal which i shrugged off as kill aura, he didnt hit me again as he was out of range but then decided to turn around to finish me off. Of course I dont have any proof of this and this means my complaint is effectively void. I would now like to complain about how after making a complaint about him I am now spammed in chat being called things like 'faggot' and The 'N' word which of course IS allowed as this is anarchy, however, I dont expect this sort of behaviour from a Trader as I believe they should be a group of people we can trust. I have now had to /ignore him because I simply couldn't be asked to argue any longer. This is not good as it takes away one more buyer from the Infinity scheme and his own program. This also limits me in the amount of people i can buy from which is very frustrating. 
    -Goose
It is my judgement that the allegation against QwQ_tw was actually made as an attempt to troll the trader (which appears to have been successful).

The person making the allegation did admit to me that they actually didn't lose any items, so I can't see any reason why they would be this angry at being killed. Also that person spent most of today continuing to troll the trader in server chat.

The negative vote against QwQ_tw has been removed, and his τΓαδΣΓ badge remains.

All replies relating to this resolved matter will be removed within 48 hours to tidy up this thread.
Post #15

Thank you very much Chad for promising to add the subforum dedicated to non-trade related posts within a shop in an effort to keep things tidy and as to not prevent organic discourse from being preserved in a linear fashion for the purpose of archiving for future generations.

QwQ, I'd like to purchase 1 more stack of freedom bricks.