deleted posts on Grin's shop thread
He was a bomber at MPC2 and cannopt be trusted ever again
~Aspratic   Former MineTexas God and Imperious Leader      Angel
(08-21-2016, 02:09 PM)Aspratic Wrote: He was a bomber at MPC2 and cannopt be trusted ever again

that is a very serious allegation, can I get a response to this please?
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Unless they have proof I don't see how you can believe him. But I do admit to having an end crystal on me after I got killed several times for being in a "Restricted area". I got pissed so I decided to hold an end crystal and obby so they would fuck off. Obviously this was a total mistake and I apologize for my ignorance. Should i be accused again i would like to see proof of me bombing. And as I heard I wasn't a bomber some noob named Hamlam was.
(08-21-2016, 07:06 PM)Aslanbor Wrote: Unless they have proof I don't see how you can believe him. But I do admit to having an end crystal on me after I got killed several times for being in a "Restricted area". I got pissed so I decided to hold an end crystal and obby so they would fuck off. Obviously this was a total mistake and I apologize for my ignorance. Should i be accused again i would like to see proof of me bombing. And as I heard I wasn't a bomber some noob named Hamlam was.

I will suspend awarding of the τΓαδΣΓ badge until hearing word from the security/promoter of the event in question.
(08-22-2016, 12:23 PM)ChadDX Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 07:06 PM)Aslanbor Wrote: Unless they have proof I don't see how you can believe him. But I do admit to having an end crystal on me after I got killed several times for being in a "Restricted area". I got pissed so I decided to hold an end crystal and obby so they would fuck off. Obviously this was a total mistake and I apologize for my ignorance. Should i be accused again i would like to see proof of me bombing. And as I heard I wasn't a bomber some noob named Hamlam was.

I will suspend awarding of the τΓαδΣΓ badge until hearing word from the security/promoter of the event in question.

What may I ask Are you going to speak to them about?
simple... someone has made an allegation, i'm checking it.
(08-22-2016, 01:25 PM)Aslanbor Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 12:23 PM)ChadDX Wrote:

What may I ask Are you going to speak to them about?

After speaking with the MPC organiser, security, and stall holders, I find no evidence that you were responsible for TNT bombing the event, and also there were no other complaints about you. I also received other information about the motives of the person making the allegation, and it seems that they are against the τΓαδΣΓ frat in general. In short, I have removed their vote against you and this will not affect your application into the τΓαδΣΓ group. You will receive your τΓαδΣΓ badge after editing your first post to include selling prices, and once you receive your τΓαδΣΓ badge all of this conversation will be deleted.