Poll: Should DonaldTrumpForMC be unbanned from the forums?
This poll is closed.
Yes
66.67%
8 66.67%
No
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unban DonaldTrumpForMC
Big Grin 
The day has come when our glorious leader has been elected. To keep my account banned is heresy in his eyes. Unban it, or face federal prosecution. 

All Hail The New Leader,
-Trump
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
But is DonaldTrumpForMC good for MineTexas?
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
As soon as one person is allowed to have two forum accounts, then other people are going to ask for the same.

The actual Trump may be just starting his government, but DonaldTrumpForMC's government ended a long time ago.

I don't think this server is ever going to have another "President" sadly, but if it did I would be in favour of unbanning your old account.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(11-09-2016, 01:12 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Chad, wtf is wrong with a historic forum account being revived? I honestly don't get you sometimes.

The issue for me is not with unbanning DonaldTrumpForMC, it's with other people asking to also have two forum accounts.

How can we tell other people "no" if we tell Remnant "yes"?
I like how you already chastised chilcot for saying that hours before posting this response. But ignoring that fact, the answer is that it's a unique historical account, and therefore takes precedent. With that in mind, other people can't make a convincing argument as to how their alt is "historic", because those alts existed purely for shitposting, and were banned appropriately. Banning with reason, not a single "set" policy (Economic insult intended) makes more sense.
(11-09-2016, 06:53 PM)ChadDX Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 01:12 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Chad, wtf is wrong with a historic forum account being revived? I honestly don't get you sometimes.

The issue for me is not with unbanning DonaldTrumpForMC, it's with other people asking to also have two forum accounts.

Chad we do it quiet easily. We tell Remnant yes and tell everyone else no.
(11-09-2016, 06:53 PM)ChadDX Wrote:

Chad, I am sure that people might be somewhat angry with Atar if he unbans the DonaldTrumpForMC forum account, but I have always believed Atar has had a bias. Remnant has been here for a long time, and I've noticed Atar speaks to certain players like you and Remnant differently than he would to, say, the people who joined in June. A bias against people who have had more experience in anything (in this case MineTexas) is just natural, but I do think that if Atar had to decide if DonaldTrumpForMC was unbanned, it would have a higher chance of happening than if someone who had played for just a few months wanted to be unbanned. 
On with my view, I think that, sure, it would be okay to unban the account, as long as Atar and Remnant can stand the possible backlash that people may direct their way. Most of the time, when Atar does something not everyone likes, it dies down. People will not be too pissed if he is unbanned, as Chad is suggesting.
Mr Wilson... I'm pretty sure Atar would rather not make an exception to the simple rule of 1 forum account per person.

As for bias... Atar tries hard to do what's best for the community.
It looks as if Atar is open to making an exception to the rule in this situation, but only if Remnant gets enough votes on this thread (i.e. the will of the community).

It's pretty clear to me that unless the community wants DonaldTrumpForMC to be unbanned, Atar won't do it.
Sockpuppet accounts are undermining the credibility of things. Not a fan.