Finally, The Great Reveal.
Friends, Texans, Countrymen,

I was increasingly worried about the state of the server as Atar was getting online less and less, was less and less responsive, and more erratic in his activities. So I started researching the conspiracy at the heart of the server, and though Killgrave's minions deny it, I started hitting on truths. Then, last night, I finally made a breakthrough.

I FOUND A MATCH BETWEEN ATAR AND CHAD'S IPS

I am not allowed to publicly reveal the IP, nor am I allowed to reveal how I got it, but in return, Chad/Atar told me the story behind this.

In October 2016, Atar's house burned down. idk how this happened, but he obviously could no longer run the server, and there was a lot of lag as he ran it on a friends computer for a few days. Chad offered to buy the server, Atar said yes, which explains Chad's departure during October, as Chad took the reigns. I don't really care that much tbh.

BUT NOW CHAD IS DOING SOMETHING DEEPLY WRONG

Chad is ABUSING his position as server mod to mess with people he doesn't like, and experiment with the economy. Chad, now with /OP, is MESSING WITH THE GOLD PRICE, and is PROPPING UP his friends at ASP and IMPERIOUS to MESS WITH TRADING AND FUCK OVER THE SERVER

#CHADOUT
Wut
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
I- I don't know what to write back to this thread.
Hawt Doggo
(11-13-2016, 06:03 PM)ataranlen Wrote: Wut

He doesn't even try to deny it. You can't hide forever Chad, the game is up.
SirJohnChilcot, I believe this story just as much as I believe that the Egyptian pyramids were a sacred gift from the super-intelligent insectoid life forms that live on the relatively close planet Spiea KI2, which is located between the legendary Vatrinda and Wheon P4Z6. I trust my pyramid theory with my life.
I believe you're on to something son. Let's split up and look for clues
"and is PROPPING UP his friends at ASP and IMPERIOUS to MESS WITH TRADING AND FUCK OVER THE SERVER" I wish.
I can confirm, Chad is OP. He gave me 69 dubs of gapps, coords to all active bases and Sir John's IRL location. I sold 40 dubs of gapps to Amusing, who brought them with his mom's credit card. With that cash money in hand, I went onto the deep web, and hired a hitman to kill Sir John and once and for all, stop his BS, salty, childish and butthurt posting.
(11-13-2016, 08:13 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: I can confirm, Chad is OP. He gave me 69 dubs of gapps, coords to all active bases and Sir John's IRL location. I sold 40 dubs of gapps to Amusing, who brought them with his mom's credit card. With that cash money in hand, I went onto the deep web, and hired a hitman to kill Sir John and once and for all, stop his BS, salty, childish and butthurt posting.
Good one N3xt well spent credit card
(11-13-2016, 08:13 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: I can confirm, Chad is OP. He gave me 69 dubs of gapps, coords to all active bases and Sir John's IRL location. I sold 40 dubs of gapps to Amusing, who brought them with his mom's credit card. With that cash money in hand, I went onto the deep web, and hired a hitman to kill Sir John and once and for all, stop his BS, salty, childish and butthurt posting.

I can confirm this entire story.
help me change my tag
SARCASM and DENIAL will NOT fix the DEEP issues at the HEART of the SERVER!