New command: /bed
Now, before you get all mad at me for adding a new command, this one isn't what it sounds like.

This command will validate your bed location. If you have a valid bed, it will print its location in your client only. If your bed is invalid, it will say "You don't have a bed!"

Should help out with people's beds not getting set. Now you can rest easy, known your bed is actually valid.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Rainbow 
Praise!!!!
And Chad walks us down yet another few steps towards to fiery abyss of Factions.
only reason peoples bedspawns didnt set was they used bedgm which broke their bed. so its their fault to try using a exploit.
(11-13-2016, 09:51 PM)ataranlen Wrote: Now, before you get all mad at me for adding a new command, this one isn't what it sounds like.

This command will validate your bed location. If you have a valid bed, it will print its location in your client only. If your bed is invalid, it will say "You don't have a bed!"

Should help out with people's beds not getting set. Now you can rest easy, known your bed is actually valid.

PRAISE ATAR THE GREAT, THE OWNER.
Love this, I've fallen victim to my bed not being valid twice!

Thanks!
(11-14-2016, 02:29 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: And Chad walks us down yet another few steps towards to fiery abyss of Factions.

By implementing a helpful, non-game-affecting feature into the server? I don't think so.
Sure, I don't really suppose the command was really a necessity but if the command helps certain people and doesn't affect any gameplay, I really don't see any problem.
Stop trying to be an edgy fucker and going against everything on the forums.
A PLUGIN is a PLUGIN, Good Old Mr. Wilson, every SINGLE one CHAD INSTALLS BURNS the PROUD history of OUR SERVER!
(11-14-2016, 07:07 AM)Jomberiini Wrote: only reason peoples bedspawns didnt set was they used bedgm which broke their bed. so its their fault to try using a exploit.

Not true. Place a bed on dirt, sleep in it it'll work fine. Now plow the dirt with a shovel(right click the dirt with the shovel) but not the dirt directly under it. Now your bed is broken.
Well now you guys can experiment and find out why beds stop working.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.