1 100.00%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How old is Atar?
I've heard Atar's voice. I wonder how old he is. Heard he had a family, and an office number dedicated to the server, which suggests he is older than the college age. His forum account says it's been created 1969. That makes him about 47, but he does not sound that way.

I reviewed his account, says: "Date of Birth: Hidden"

For his voice I would say he would be in the late 20s. Now, I found Nathan's old channel, the one prior to the current channel he has. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtivBer...Pb8c3v4jbQ

Now on this channel, I found a video that was fucking 10 years old. Analyzing that the video's name was "The Lego Matrix", I do not think he is forty years old as he would not make this video in his 30s. This suggests that he is now in his late 20s or early 30s.
I still use that other channel, just not for MineTexas stuff.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Photo 
WHY NOT JUST DELETE MY POST IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I HAD TO SAY?
Adding to this, he also owns a sexy looking Mustang if I do say so myself.
(11-19-2016, 01:03 AM)StonurDewd Wrote: WHY NOT JUST DELETE MY POST IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I HAD TO SAY?

I saw it change as well and found it quite funny how he just edited it without a question.
StonurDewd, don't stand for this censorship. We need to fight this oppression once and for all.
What happened, exactly? I like yelling at people censoring things.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(11-21-2016, 07:02 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: What happened, exactly? I like yelling at people censoring things.

um, well, i listed off an estimated age and zodiac sign, his parents possible names and a possible older brothers name along with an image i got from one of his account profiles.  

I think it was a little too acurate by the way things went.....
Sounds like it.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
[Image: blog-bigbrother-500x280.png?itok=Rp1VLpif]