Oye cabronas
How's the server going? I hope yall like my clever signature

(I'll start playing again somewhere in December btw)
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
your new signature makes zero sense

It's like saying that heat is the absence of cold.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Cold is characterized by the movement of an atom being low, while heat is the state of high energy and high movement. Technically, heat IS the absence of cold, because the opposite of a low is a high, meaning that your analogy doesn't hold up when being compared to his new signature, which is actually just saying that simplicity is the absence of lots of components, or movement, and therefore technically is not thought of as being complex, hence the classification as "simple", therefore meaning that like the hot and cold analogy, it actually does make sense, but is essentially like saying that the Object A is seperate enough from Object B in its definition and usage so as to USUALLY not be Object B. But then we come to the complexities behind Chaos Theory, which if you believe that (I don't lean either way), would mean that the intricate workings of the universe are so complex, that even "simple" results and variables are infinitely complex and precise, meaning the word can't be used, because that would denote that one variable is less ininitely complex, and to determine which one is more infinite is to completely go off the grid and eat your own shoe. Have you ever tried a disguise? ALRIGHT, I can see that I will have to TEACH you that every conversation can become infinitely expandable philisophical discussions about the meaning of processes in existence, and the true idea behind determining which variable is more infinitely complex by defining how infinite is viewed to you as a human, or something along those lines.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(11-22-2016, 09:42 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Cold is characterized by the movement of an atom being low,

but to call something 'cold' it must be compared to something else, as all cold things have heat.

Heat is a form of energy, whereas cold is not.

We cannot even say that heat is the absence of cold as it is physically impossible for there to be an atom which has no heat at all.

If all life in the universe ceased to exist, atoms would still have heat. The concept of "cold" would completely disappear however as it exists only in the mind
Actually, you're incorrect, absolute zero is scientifically possible, and can essentially be created with the proper chemicals and cooling, we just haven't developed it yet. Therefore, it IS possible, and therefore my explanation holds up. Also I'm still satisfied that only half my explanation was questioned or challenged, meaning you only had half-proof. AHA! Big Grin
(11-23-2016, 09:59 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Actually, you're incorrect, absolute zero is scientifically possible, and can essentially be created with the proper chemicals and cooling, we just haven't developed it yet. Therefore, it IS possible, and therefore my explanation holds up. Also I'm still satisfied that only half my explanation was questioned or challenged, meaning you only had half-proof. AHA! Big Grin

I tried searching the internet for a webpage that says it possible for a physical object to get to absolute zero, but alas I can only find pages explaining why it is impossible. Tongue
Given that matter exists, there must be areas where it is not present, and those areas must have 0 matter. 0 is necessary for the entire universe as matter cannot exist without the presence of a lack of matter to define it, so 0, assuming matter exists, logically HAS to exist.

Also Cold is the absense of Heat energy (your definition) so a lack of that means the presence of Heat energy, in the same way that 1 = -1 - -1
I tried searching for a prescription medication to fix your cocky fucking attitude, but alas I can only find pages explaining why a bullet to your head is the only solution. Tongue
He isn't even right lmao
Right or wrong, he's still an arrogant prick who could've avoided this by not bitching about someone's name. The economic genius hasn't even been on to witness what is essentially the literal collapse of the entire server economic and social structure, for that matter.