See you guys later!
Well... The dupe we were all waiting for happened. I left the server a week or 2 ago because I had to focus on exams, got into the server again but missed the dupe. Everyone has stacks untop of stacks untop of stacks of DB, EB, Gapps, whatever. I liked this server because it had an economy and such, which just got totally and utterly destroyed. Also, partially really fucking salty I missed it, so I can't enjoy the riches and start focussing on build projects etc. Plus the fact that Atar HAD to use an unstable, just released version of spigot. Uhhgg, he could've just waited a week or a few weeks until all the dupes were patched out before updating.

Anyway, I was starting to get back in to minetexas, but now I'm done. Everyone's loaded, I missed the boat, whelp, shit happens I guess...

Thanks to the following players for making my time on MTA a 1000x more fun:
- SirJohn
- Gmaul
- Chad
- Cruzbones
- Dankmemes
- Stonur
- Viiper
- Choco
- AmusingGoose (somewhat kek)
- Epicfiredude
- Nyar
- BBaa (ofcourse)

Might log in some time to just chat with the nice people on here.

Good bye for now,
QwQ / WillAndUp
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
You will be missed.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(11-22-2016, 12:41 AM)WQwQ_tw Wrote: Well... The dupe we were all waiting for happened. I left the server a week or 2 ago because I had to focus on exams, got into the server again but missed the dupe. Everyone has stacks untop of stacks untop of stacks of DB, EB, Gapps, whatever. I liked this server because it had an economy and such, which just got totally and utterly destroyed. Also, partially really fucking salty I missed it, so I can't enjoy the riches and start focussing on build projects etc. Plus the fact that Atar HAD to use an unstable, just released version of spigot. Uhhgg, he could've just waited a week or a few weeks until all the dupes were patched out before updating.

Anyway, I was starting to get back in to minetexas, but now I'm done. Everyone's loaded, I missed the boat, whelp, shit happens I guess...

Thanks to the following players for making my time on MTA a 1000x more fun:
- SirJohn
- Gmaul
- Chad
- Cruzbones
- Dankmemes
- Stonur
- Viiper
- Choco
- AmusingGoose (somewhat kek)
- Epicfiredude
- Nyar

Might log in some time to just chat with the nice people on here.

Good bye for now,
QwQ / WillAndUp
Fucking hell man, I'm gunna miss you ): I know we fought quite often but it's still going to be a damn shame to see you go. The dupe sucks for those who missed it (you and me baby), alas, I don't believe it would effect us too much, of course, trade is fucked for a while. Goodbye friend.
help me change my tag
Awww, sad monkey.[Image: 4996983352_1198d73f5f_b.jpg]
Trade isn't fucked....its just gonna be different. Not many people bothered to dupe building materials. These will still be in demand. My advice to you is to stick around and see what kinds of things people want nowadays, which unfortunately won't be alot. But if you find something, people will be willing to pay a SHIT ton of stuff. The wealth will be distributed among the masses through charity, trade, or warfare. The richer people on here will stay rich, get poorer through bad choices, or get bored and stop playing. If I was in your position, I would make my game about stealing from the rich. You gotta swing with the punches man.
You will be missed <3

-Phalaxan
Fuck the dupe.
Fuck the economy.
The server, in my perspective, is decaying rapidly. Ive always played to hang out with my friends, the real ones on here. Now, everytime i play, i press the tab button to find unfamiliar faces. Most of my good friends arent around most of the time which is making me lose intrest in the game all together.
Anyways, its sad to see ive lost another good old friend. I hope ill be seeing you soon qwq, and you will be dearly missed.
Science, Bitch!