Historical Artefact Auction! Zineaon Constitution
I am selling my last remaining historical artefact.

This is the actual copy of the constitution that DonaldTrumpForMC handed me way back in the day. This was written before we even started using the anarchy forums.

I have made no copies of this item, although I have taken screenshots of all the pages. I do not intend to upload all the screenshots.

Only looking to trade for shulker shells/boxes.

Auction will end Saturday 10th December, or earlier if someone offers me a large amount of shells.

Bids can be placed in this thread, or in server chat on the 10th December.

[Image: fc525a1e43.jpg]
[Image: fc7f00dcbb.jpg]
[Image: fc812506ae.jpg]
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I got gold armour from before PixelTech Left the server (so near the end of the govenment). Msg me if you interested
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
No one is going to buy into that shulker shell scheme, even if you offer an incentive catalyst like this. I said before why it won't work, and I'm sticking to my guns on that topic.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I have a copy of the original also.
Hawt Doggo
(12-01-2016, 05:46 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: No one is going to buy into that shulker shell scheme, even if you offer an incentive catalyst like this.

I literally just want some personal shulker boxes to help with building. I currently have 0
(12-01-2016, 09:22 AM)ChadDX Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 05:46 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: No one is going to buy into that shulker shell scheme, even if you offer an incentive catalyst like this.

I literally just want some personal shulker boxes to help with building. I currently have 0

Id be happy to trade some skulker boxes msg me in game
I have received a bid of 3 boxes from Noudie, and unless anyone gives a higher bid then this item will be sold at that price on Saturday 10th December
(12-01-2016, 10:54 AM)ChadDX Wrote: I have received a bid of 3 boxes from Noudie, and unless anyone gives a higher bid then this item will be sold at that price on Saturday 10th December

Due to the fact that I have not yet recieved the artifact Im calling this a scam , and that you should be kicked from Trader