Off topic
jss... CAN YOU PLEASE NOT IGNORE ME ON MT? PythagorasDragon is COOKIE! MEE! THE PERSON WHO IS YOUR ALLY? AND I PAID FOR PROTECTION!?!?!?!
And it's getting me irritated. I need to talk to you!
(12-03-2016, 10:04 AM)SageCookieDragon Wrote: jss... CAN YOU PLEASE IGNORE ME ON MT? PythagorasDragon is COOKIE! MEE! THE PERSON WHO IS YOUR ALLY? AND I PAID FOR PROTECTION!?!?!?!

Holy shit the cringe is hilarious.
help me change my tag
(12-03-2016, 12:58 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 10:04 AM)SageCookieDragon Wrote: jss... CAN YOU PLEASE IGNORE ME ON MT? PythagorasDragon is COOKIE! MEE! THE PERSON WHO IS YOUR ALLY? AND I PAID FOR PROTECTION!?!?!?!

Holy shit the cringe is hilarious.

Holy shit. I'm talking to a child YouTuber.
Hawt Doggo
None of you guys were on the topic of "spawn mobs" so i've gone ahead and moved your posts to here
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Fucking modern-day forum Hitler. Don't you have some medals that polishing, or some war crimes to commit? Out of here with your bullshit occasional attempts at moderating when you occasionally glance over to the forums when you aren't busy making "business decisions" that probably involve stealing Jewgold. Fucker.
#Chadout
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(12-03-2016, 10:04 AM)SageCookieDragon Wrote: jss... CAN YOU PLEASE NOT IGNORE ME ON MT? PythagorasDragon is COOKIE! MEE! THE PERSON WHO IS YOUR ALLY? AND I PAID FOR PROTECTION!?!?!?!
And it's getting me irritated. I need to talk to you!

This chromebook is awful. And also, I type to fast. I need auto-correction, ASAP.