The History of Buzzlam
Some may tell you that Buzzlam is a disaster, some may say it is the religion of peace. But what really is Buzzlam? Many newfags do not know what Buzzlam is, but it was an important element of the server's history, as it created a whole new style of warfare never before seen in Texas, and Zineon.

The Humble Beginnings

Beginning as the religion of peace, it was first only a belief based on the teachings of BuzzWeedle held by a small community of people, the "Sun Clan". However, after most Texans' lord and savior, Atar, banned an innocent and famous troll on MineTexas Anarchy forums, the Sun Clan was outraged. Their voice was not heard until Atar was letting a moderator backdoor weapons and piss everyone off, when Cruzbones2 influenced the GranAsti to accept Buzzlam, and days after, all of Texas would be hearing the name of Buzzlam due to a YouTube video that arose. Coincidentally, Cruzbones2 was the writer of the Bible of Atarism before converting to Buzzlam, and in the video the Sun Clan released, five bibles were burned as a threat to Atar. It was warned that a worse attack would come if Atar did not comply.

Cultural Customs

Buzzlamic extremism had arose, and it was gaining numbers due to the spirit of rebellion against Atar's policies. Many Buzzlamics were identified with the saying started by the GranAsti, "hail Buzzlam", and commonly calling GranAsti "mighty GranAsti". Many suicide bombers were sent by GranAsti to bomb Zineonic areas, popularizing the term "hail Buzzlam" or even sometimes some suicide bombers shouting "Attahu Akbar", meaning roughly "there is a goat stuck in my anus" in ancient Texish. After some time, the Sun Clan was fused with GranAsti. Sun flags were commonly associated with GranAsti and Buzzlam, and some even called BuzzWeedle a "sun loving fuck".

Peak of Buzzlam

Suicide bombings were becoming a common occurrence, especially in Zineon. GranAsti orchestrated attacks, and some rogue "members" were credited with destroying a historical tower in 0,0 later to be rebuilt. The Sun Clan's capital, Solis, became the Buzzlam HQ, pumping out new terrorist propaganda videos on the daily. They also created a bout of fear when they killed a journalist from Zineon, Peepiceek, for writing against the acts of the mighty GranAsti and the Sun Clan. The journalist was burned in a pit of fire and the sale of Bibles by Cruzbones2 was postponed.

Downfall of Buzzlam

Time passed and Atar changed his ways, and GranAsti was being blamed for suicide bombers attacking MPC #2, even after promising an attack would not happen. BuzzWeedle eventually converted to devout Atarism, and Cruzbones2 left Buzzlam to join the Cult of Papa. GranAsti eventually reformed, and suicide bombings stopped. The horror of Buzzlamic extremism...was over. Solis was lavacasted, but rumors say it is somewhere near 10k...

Modern Day Buzzlam

Cruzbones2 and BuzzWeedle drew out plans to create a Buzzlamic papal system, but trashed them later. Buzzlam only continues in one known community today, in a town called by TheRealCruzbones, "Bordertown". On the side, sadly the original Sun Flag has been lost to time.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
This is about as relevent as my 3rd Cousins cereal preference and about as RP filled, self congratulating and ridiculous pieces of writing I have ever seen from a shitty group of people who claim to have been vital in server history. Crux bones is a Civcrafter by heratige and a Civcrafter by nature. Someone move this to the rubbish bin.
(12-04-2016, 04:01 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: This is about as relevent as my 3rd Cousins cereal preference and about as RP filled, self congratulating and ridiculous pieces of writing I have ever seen from a shitty group of people who claim to have been vital in server history. Crux bones is a Civcrafter by heratige and a Civcrafter by nature. Someone move this to the rubbish bin.

Remove yourself, you bipolar fuck
(12-04-2016, 04:01 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: This is about as relevent as my 3rd Cousins cereal preference and about as RP filled, self congratulating and ridiculous pieces of writing I have ever seen from a shitty group of people who claim to have been vital in server history. Crux bones is a Civcrafter by heratige and a Civcrafter by nature. Someone move this to the rubbish bin.

Oh fuck we were moved to the rubbish bin
I dont think buzzlam was as relevant to the server as you think Cruz kek
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
Buzzlam bedbombed some people, I think. And they shitposted sometimes. I don't remember anything other than that.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Fuck you