Making MineTexas Great Again!
It's a issue. Our spawn, looks like a dump now since Atar made it a bedrock hole, Nether spawn is unprotected and it is HORRIBLE and End spawn; don't get me started on it, 

I was wondering if everyone could help pitch in and just fix these spawns up? If we can get workers that is fantabulous, but we need donations for roads and all. If you can spare obby to recreate the nether portals at nether spawn, we will accept that; we need some sort of pathway to the end portal.

Please pitch in and make MineTexas GREEAAAAT again! 

This is what we need:

Stacks of Wood
Stacks of Cobble/Stone
Half a Stack of Obby
Flint and Steel
Stacks of Quartz
Fences
We need 15 workers in total; 5 at each spawn (nether, end and overworld) about 9 diamond geared guards; 3 guards at each spawn (in nether and end trustable naked's with beds will be accepted).
This is all we need, 24 people, or thirteen will work. 

Please sign up. We really need your help

- Cookie

(Private message SageCookieDragon on the forums or contact her when she is online on MineTexas Anarchy).

C'mon guys! Let's make MineTexas GREAT AGAIN! 

(Please hand all the donations to PythagorasDragon on MineTexas Anarchy).
uhhhh... no. This is anarchy please just don't or drink bleach or jump from a bridge or in front or a train or whatever the cool kids say nowadays to tell you to kill yourself
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
You clearly don't understand how this server works, do you?
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
I mean if Crimson wasn't cancer I would be spawn building
(12-06-2016, 08:51 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote: uhhhh... no. This is anarchy please just don't or drink bleach or jump from a bridge or in front or a train or whatever the cool kids say nowadays to tell you to kill yourself

Bleach is mostly water, and we're mostly water, so we're mostly bleach.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Nyar I love you and your special ideas