Thanks atar the rain now brings the server to worse than 2b2t conditions

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The TPS did get pretty low when it was raining but even after it rained it was low. Also, later on when there was rain, TPS remained decent. I doubt the rain had any effect on it
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
TPS looks fine right now, and the /tpshistory is alright.
There were rumors of someone having a new lag machine. I haven't seen evidence of this yet, but I'll keep looking.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(12-21-2016, 01:57 PM)ataranlen Wrote: TPS looks fine right now, and the /tpshistory is alright.
There were rumors of someone having a new lag machine. I haven't seen evidence of this yet, but I'll keep looking.

Most of the worst drops in TPS were in the few hours after you updated if that helps you diagnose it. There are still some TPS drops now though.
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
(12-21-2016, 01:57 PM)ataranlen Wrote: TPS looks fine right now, and the /tpshistory is alright.

AnarchicMeme mentioned that he had one yesterday.
Hawt Doggo
(12-21-2016, 03:15 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:

A Crimson member having the attention span to actually build something?
(12-21-2016, 05:15 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 03:15 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:

A Crimson member having the attention span to actually build something?

WHAT IS THIS DEVILISH BLASPHEMY , A CRIMSON MEMBER BUILDING SOMETHING?
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15