With Sorrow
Playing Minetexas has been a great 6 months. Being able to play on an anarchy server where there was culture other than the rantings of the 9year old cancer speak. The people that played here. The places I've explored. The server felt like home. Paid gold accunts - you don't come across servers like this often - you better support. But - I thought it was a hiccup when I paid for the gold on Fah_Que, but it was more than a hiccup to me, I should have paid attn. It seems that every time I am loggin in now, something is changed, somethings different. Whether it is hostile mob spawning, wonky plugins, pre-mature update, or a level of life-destroying cancer, I've watched this server go downhill. At every step saying, it's only this, or its only that. I no longer have the capabilities of saying that.

Today, I logged in to build some more on Nisa. Only 2 people online at the time. The lag, UNREAL! There should never be ANY lag with only 2 people on and the other one online is the OWNER. 

Cash this bowl - it's toasted~
It's a huge shame that you're leaving the server now, because you're a great guy.
Anyways, see ya buddy!
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
Stonur , you will will be missed,
Farewell
Auf Weidersen
Au revoir mon ami
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
I'm online? Oh, must have been logged in overnight.

Next time you see lag like that, go ahead and do a /tpshistory and screenshot the results. If it is a sustained problem, that will be indicated in the result of the command. If it is network lag, that's a different problem I usually have no control over.

Who was the other person online?

The Hostile mob issue was well explained, and I think has been rectified to a reasonable extent.
What "Wonky" plugins and pre-mature updates are you talking about? I always test the new updates before pushing them to the server. This is a "Semi-Vanilla" Server, so we don't have to wait on plugins to be updated before we update our server. If you're complaining about updating before your hacks are updated, then tough luck.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(12-23-2016, 09:31 AM)ataranlen Wrote: I'm online? Oh, must have been logged in overnight.

Next time you see lag like that, go ahead and do a /tpshistory and screenshot the results. If it is a sustained problem, that will be indicated in the result of the command. If it is network lag, that's a different problem I usually have no control over.

Who was the other person online?

The Hostile mob issue was well explained, and I think has been rectified to a reasonable extent.
What "Wonky" plugins and pre-mature updates are you talking about? I always test the new updates before pushing them to the server. This is a "Semi-Vanilla" Server, so we don't have to wait on plugins to be updated before we update our server. If you're complaining about updating before your hacks are updated, then tough luck.

You were the only one when I logged on, then goodoldmrwilson, even he stated the lag issue and that it had been that way for some time. Your TPS stated 20 according to GOWM, my ping was low and telling me not a network issue. So um yea.  Wonky plugins... um weren't trails not working right and now just the other day, the pets... I believe i had to bring that one to your attn. premature updates... like when you said you will update X day and then update the next day.... i aint bitching about a hacked client, never stated that. I joined this server without using one, spent most of my time without one.
(12-23-2016, 09:31 AM)ataranlen : the scrub Wrote: "What "Wonky" plugins and pre-mature updates are you talking about? I always test the new updates before pushing them to the server. This is a "Semi-Vanilla" Server, so we don't have to wait on plugins to be updated before we update our server. If you're complaining about updating before your hacks are updated, then tough luck."

wonky plugins , you know that time when you fucked up hard , by putting us like 30 springot versions behind which caused Shulker Boxes to delete their contents . Need I say more?
The issue with the server doesn't lie with Atar. He's just a strawman for people to throw anger against. It's because the server is essentially filled with the 9yo circlejerk cancer that makes most anarchy servers unbearable. If people aren't busy hating each other, then they'll talk with one another about how much they hate OTHER people, all while doing nothing productive. Server is experiencing the unfortunate aftereffect of what happens after you get diagnosed with terminal cancer.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(12-23-2016, 11:34 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: The issue with the server doesn't lie with Atar. He's just a strawman for people to throw anger against. It's because the server is essentially filled with the 9yo circlejerk cancer that makes most anarchy servers unbearable. If people aren't busy hating each other, then they'll talk with one another about how much they hate OTHER people, all while doing nothing productive. Server is experiencing the unfortunate aftereffect of what happens after you get diagnosed with terminal cancer.

So basicly , the server is laggy because people are being shitty? Next thing you say is that the fucking server is a AI like Hal
I said the only legitimate problem with the server lies with the fact that people have gotten increasingly cancerous. Atar doesn't have much to do with it, he isn't a tech wizard who can wave a wand and fix all your problems, so the technical aspect is minimal.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
The cancers not getting any better soon, ya either have to wait it out or die horribly.

If you do still decide to go, I'm really gunna miss ya.

I'll force Nyar to do that sock puppet video soon
help me change my tag