37.50%
3 37.50%
Other! (post below)
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Anarchy Server
So many cool people are leaving because of the inbred cancer of this map/world , And as QwQ_tw said , we need new anarchy server as a fresh start , We can keep the old map for the people who want to play on there.
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
As long as the old on exists, I am fine with it.
(12-23-2016, 05:35 PM)warsoilder12 Wrote: As long as the old on exists, I am fine with it.

Yeah the old one can stay
Start a new server, and next time there's a server breaking dupe or exploit we will have to reset and start again. It's like taking a pain killer to treat cancer- pointless

The question we should be asking is this- How come other anarchy servers such as 2b2t can have a dupe and come out the other side of it no worse off? How come dupes fuck MTA over so hard?

I believe it's because we are only a semi anarchy server. Sure MTA pre dupe was a fun server, we were unique in that we had an economic system and a community feel. But a mega dupe like this one fully exposed the fragile semi anarchy nature of MTA- the server literally can't handle a full blown anarchic situation. The dupe ruined the unique feel MTA had, and turned into a poor quality 2b2t, leading to the mass exodus of most of the established player base.

The only thing that would have saved MTA would have been a patch and rollback post dupe, but that window is now fully gone, and we are stuck with a semi anarchy server with the fallout of a full anarchic dupe, making for a shirty server.
Yep I agree completely with N3xt here.
If the server was rolled back maybe a day or two after the dupe had happened there would have been a slight backlash at the start but in the end most people would have praised atar for it.
But now I think 90% of the MTA community would quit if he rolled back.
Kek , I mean atar fucked us when he made Spoopy gear
Get out.
Hawt Doggo
(12-23-2016, 10:20 PM)Noudie Wrote: Kek , I mean atar fucked us when he made Spoopy gear

Spoopy gear is worse than regular blast prot. It breaks faster due to thorns, and despite common belief provides no more protection that wearing 3 pieces of regular prot and one blast prot piece.

But I shouldn't be saying this, because I enjoy fighting idiots who wear Spoopy and then wonder why they can't last in a fight.
(12-23-2016, 06:11 PM)LN3xtLevel Wrote: Start a new server, and next time there's a server breaking dupe or exploit we will have to reset and start again. It's like taking a pain killer to treat cancer- pointless

The question we should be asking is this- How come other anarchy servers such as 2b2t can have a dupe and come out the other side of it no worse off? How come dupes fuck MTA over so hard?

I believe it's because we are only a semi anarchy server. Sure MTA pre dupe was a fun server, we were unique in that we had an economic system and a community feel. But a mega dupe like this one fully exposed the fragile semi anarchy nature of MTA- the server literally can't handle a full blown anarchic situation. The dupe ruined the unique feel MTA had, and turned into a poor quality 2b2t, leading to the mass exodus of most of the established player base.

The only thing that would have saved MTA would have been a patch and rollback post dupe, but that window is now fully gone, and we are stuck with a semi anarchy server with the fallout of a full anarchic dupe, making for a shirty server.

But didnt atar say no resets? A lot of people were happy with the dupe. They were able to dupe tools, pvp gear, and building supplies. I was because I didn't have much gear. I only had 6 sets. Think about 2b2t how much 2b2t was impacted by the dupe and Rusher. Was their a reset or roll back. No. Now quit crying that people like me got a hold of this dupe.
There is a new Anarchy server. /lost

https://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-lost...erver.html
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.