Something I found
I found this in my skype received folder, I dont know how I got it but it was clearly meant for "warsoilder12" 

REPUBLIC POLICY BRIEF

OPERATION HEDGE-TRIMMER, September 2016

All members must reapply to the Republic via the Forums. There are no exceptions. Make clear that they will be rewarded if they stay until the beginning of 2017 with incredible power and riches, and Nyar says.

Kick immediately troublemakers, people who refuse to work or fight, people who do not abide by laws. Kick out Xeno to start, and many others. Do NOT recruit any more soldiers until the republic is down to natural size.

Chose people not on ability to fight, but ability to follow orders. You are not a president, you are a General, a General in Nyar’s army, so do not add people who are not worthy. To help you, chose one or two Colonels who you share this document with and trust fully to enact Hedge-Cutter and follow orders.

Membership is must be different now than before. The sole purpose of this Frat now is aid Nyar militarily in establishing a new Post-ASP server order. There are several major Frats now involved with the Nyars plans, and of them, we are the military. Members must be fighters. And they must follow orders. As must the leadership from Nyar.

God Armour is being created in its hundreds underground. Ever Frat has a role to play, and your role is the Army. All members must be trained. Organise them into Squads of 4 men, who will act as one unit. They will go to spawn together, fight together, feed together, base together. You will train each unit by hand, but you will lead by example.

Do not go to spawn without your troops. Make them only do things as part of a group. Attack no one, and that applies to you as well. Do not make enemies, keep a low profile. Then, when the time is right, correct protocol will be enacted and a TRAINED Republic will fight, together, as one unit, and will carry out instructions.

When the winter comes, promise me they will be ready.

GENERAL WARSOILDER12 DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Oh look , rp fags! Rp fags everywhere!
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
I have nothing to do with that cancer
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
CHOCO DONT MAKE ME ENACT SCORCHED EARTHHHH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
help me change my tag
savage grrr (#gooseischav)
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
Hahahaha this is pure gold. Nyar, Warsoil you two make a great team. All the best with your RP server domination goals of 2k17
That's from like a year ago when they made me grand wizard of their club, but neglected to actually ever do anything. Cansur.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
"I have nothing to do with that cancur"

"That's from like a year ago when they made me grand wizard of their club"

So you did have something to do with the cancur?

#exposed
help me change my tag
Damn Remnant. Expoooosed. Also, remember when I said Zineaon was rp shit? And you kept going on with your "it was a social experementz waahhhh bla bla bla". That was about a year ago... let's see... this skype you claim is about a year ago... admit it. You're a fucking rp faggot, you cover yourself up with this protective pedoshell that you use to trick newbies into thinking you are the General Oldfag, making the newer generation like you because you know once your old life gets exposed, you're fucked. But you'll still have the newer gen of 5 year olds to fall back on! Well guess what, your faggy rp shit has been undeiably exposed, and you're fucked.

#expoooosed
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
(01-06-2017, 02:52 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: Hahahaha this is pure gold. Nyar, Warsoil you two make a great team. All the best with your RP server domination goals of 2k17

This'll be better than Zineaon! #domgoalz
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.