Slave Trading Scheme
Slave Trading Scheme
Hey you ever try building something near spawn, and realize "Fuck this shit, I don't wanna do it." Why then why don't you Rent-A-Slave? For the low price of 2 stacks of DBs  per hour they'll help you do anything you want. Wanna have a kinky orgy? Rent-a-slave Wanna build something? Rent-a-slave
A slave gets 25% of their payment if you're interested in becoming a slave pm me.
[Image: Minetexas2.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
Lol im down, i sign up to be a slave. Tongue
Diamond blocks? I'm putting down 10 iron for a personal slave.
Hawt Doggo
(01-07-2017, 03:29 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: Diamond blocks? I'm putting down 10 iron for a personal slave.

Jesus Christ man, there's rampant inflation on the server economy and a recession, of course the prices are decent. By god this is low. It's a slave bro, it'll do anything you want, even if you're into to weird shit.
(01-07-2017, 04:13 PM)Philosphius Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 03:29 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: Diamond blocks? I'm putting down 10 iron for a personal slave.

Jesus Christ man, there's rampant inflation on the server economy and a recession, of course the prices are decent. By god this is low. It's a slave bro, it'll do anything you want, even if you're into to weird shit.
Ok, ok. I guess the 2 stacks of diamond blocks seems ideal.
Hawt Doggo