My Base...
Brick 
I finally decided to finish the exterior of my base, so I decided to post a few pics of it and my villager breeder/storage.  The breeder could use some adjusting, but will get to that later.

Enjoy!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Everyone dies. You go first.
Breeder pics.

Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Woah! Looks amazing. Keep it up!
Hawt Doggo
Love that kind of prison look!
(01-24-2017, 06:39 AM)NathanDPlays Wrote: Love that kind of prison look!

Poor villagers... Locked up like that.

Edit: don't worry, I'm not pulling a Cruzbones. No villager-rights movement will be created today!
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
Update!

Decommissioned that old breeder and incorporated a more controlled environment inside my base.  12 breeding cells, holding cell, and a basic manual sorter with a few levers.  Either pushes them towards the librarian hangout, to their death or to my ever expanding iron farm.

Sending villagers on minecarts that go outside the loaded chunks sometimes causes them to return.  Quite annoying.  Populating my iron farm is a little slow at time due to this.

Pics of the iron farm once I get the 6th and 7th "village" finished.  Maybe next week.

Nice!
Looking good man. It can often be easier to move villagers using water streams, for your more permanent systems. I used water canals to get villagers into my stacked iron farms at my old base. You even have the option of leaving the water streams in place, just in case a zombie somehow wipes all your villagers and you need to re populate your farms.

Looking forward to your future updates.
Nice base! Use Ice and water to move villagers.