SADDAM HUSSAIN
SADDAM SADDAM HUSSAIN
Hawt Doggo
Shitposting sheerly for attention purposes is a sure sign you might just be a RETARDED CUNT. If you think you might be suffering from the symptoms associated with being a RETARDED CUNT, contact your doctor immediately. Side effects of being a RETARDED CUNT include, but are not limited to: Attention whoring, stupidity, gullibility, an excess of sodium in the bloodstream, nausea, high blood pressure, and bouts of rage. If you have any of the above symptoms, the advisable course of action is to promptly FUCKING BLOW YOUR RETARDED AUTISMO BRAINS out, preferably into a wall with a clown painting hung slightly asymmetrically. Thank you for your contribution to the Societal Health Institution Trade System, or S.H.I.T.S. And remember, always notice the signs of MENTAL RETARDATION OF THE XENBOYTE KIND, before you too are affected with these symptoms. Only you can prevent WORTHLESS LITTLE SHITS FROM SPREADING LIKE THE CANCER THEY ARE in your local server area.

Papa Remington
CEO of Aryans Against Autism
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Aryan is a fucking drink you inbred fukboi
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
(01-25-2017, 06:03 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Shitposting sheerly for attention purposes is a sure sign you might just be a RETARDED CUNT. If you think you might be suffering from the symptoms associated with being a RETARDED CUNT, contact your doctor immediately. Side effects of being a RETARDED CUNT include, but are not limited to: Attention whoring, stupidity, gullibility, an excess of sodium in the bloodstream, nausea, high blood pressure, and bouts of rage. If you have any of the above symptoms, the advisable course of action is to promptly FUCKING BLOW YOUR RETARDED AUTISMO BRAINS out, preferably into a wall with a clown painting hung slightly asymmetrically. Thank you for your contribution to the Societal Health Institution Trade System, or S.H.I.T.S. And remember, always notice the signs of MENTAL RETARDATION OF THE XENBOYTE KIND, before you too are affected with these symptoms. Only you can prevent WORTHLESS LITTLE SHITS FROM SPREADING LIKE THE CANCER THEY ARE in your local server area.

Papa Remington
CEO of Aryans Against Autism
God damn you have issues. I bet your face is one of those real punchable kinds too.