Coming soon....
Hello everyone. Its Xenobyte73/Polar again. I'm just showing off pictures of a project that began in July 2016. Me and the person who I'm working with have ambitious plans for this project in the future. Below are a few pictures of what the base looks like. 

Thanks- Xeno/Polar

http://imgur.com/a/cujHH
Hawt Doggo
it didn't work because the link was for an album, not an image (I removed the image tags so ppl can click the link)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(01-28-2017, 04:10 PM)ChadDX Wrote: it didn't work because the link was for an album, not an image (I removed the image tags so ppl can click the link)

Does it only work for one image at a time?
Hawt Doggo
yeah one image at a time, you need to copy and paste the "direct link" from imgur
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(01-29-2017, 04:30 PM)ChadDX Wrote: yeah one image at a time, you need to copy and paste the "direct link" from imgur

Ah ok. Thanks.
Hawt Doggo
Nice work so far, Good to see that place still up

-Epic
#=Meme Team=!!!
(02-01-2017, 04:23 PM)Epicfiredude123 Wrote: Nice work so far, Good to see that place still up

-Epic

Your comments aren't needed. Thank you and have a good day.
Hawt Doggo
Calm your tits.
Thanks Epic, I'm surprised it's still standing. Figured it would have lasted a couple months max.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Inside of you.
(02-01-2017, 10:17 PM)castle__bravo Wrote: Calm your tits.
Thanks Epic, I'm surprised it's still standing. Figured it would have lasted a couple months max.

Castle, I'm considering of moving the base in a new location. Could we ask ataranlen to do this?
Hawt Doggo
(02-02-2017, 09:04 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 10:17 PM)castle__bravo Wrote: Calm your tits.

Castle, I'm considering of moving the base in a new location. Could we ask ataranlen to do this?

This is a joke right?

Guys?

Pl0x