Here goes nothing
Opening my vast wares up, hopefully there will be some fags who want to trade.

I'm buying-

-10 stacks of Shulker shells, or 10 dubs of shulker boxes
-1 dub of Redstone blocks.
-10 dubs of hardened clay
- buying heaps and heaps of shulkers full of gravel or sand. Will pay with smooth stone 1:1
-1 chest of sea lanterns.

All orders can be completed over a period of time, and by multiple players, so newfags this is your chance at making some serious bank.
Obviously prices will have to be negotiated to get a fair price for both parties, but feel free to put forward an offer here. I have a large selection of items I can pay with, and will likely be very generous in my payments.

Edit: 10 dubs of clay delivered by Wilson. Will pay lots for shulker shells
Jesus, you do buy big... Anyways, I think I may be able to get you some hardened clay, I don't think 10 dubs though. I'll see how fast I can get the clay and work out how much I can get for you in a set time, no promises yet though. Sound good?
Call me Great Old Mr. Wilson if you want
(01-31-2017, 08:19 PM)Good Old Mr. Wilson Wrote: Jesus, you do buy big... Anyways, I think I may be able to get you some hardened clay, I don't think 10 dubs though. I'll see how fast I can get the clay and work out how much I can get for you in a set time, no promises yet though. Sound good?

Yeah man, when I trade I trade big  Shy

Sounds perfect. I'll take as much as you feel like mining, so long as it's a dub worth or more. Thanks!
traveling to your base
I don't mind supplying all of those items in their entirety with the exception of the shulker boxes/shells. We'll have to talk about price though as I'm not sure right now how I'd value that.
Thanks Zen. Wilson has the clay fully covered, when we next meet IG we can sort a deal out.
Bump/edit.

I'm trading shulkers of smooth stone for shulkers of gravel or sand
N3xt I'll trade you sand for raw shulkers
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!