Poll: Should the other two Strongholds near spawn have protected End Portals?
This poll is closed.
Yes, 3 End portals near spawn would be cool
76.92%
10 76.92%
No, 1 End portal is enough
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Protection for the other two natural End Portals near spawn
So we already have 1 protected End Portal at -750 860, but there are two more natural End Portals near spawn (currently griefed) and I think the map would be better if they had the same protection.

Their locations are -280 -800 and 960 280

As it is now, it's kinda easy to predict someone's movements and kill them with an End Crystal, but of course, the main reason I want 2 extra End Portals is for building new roads and tunnels Smile

Place your votes above
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I'm for this. Disabling end portals is a bug that mojang have never bothered patching. As far as I'm concerned protecting them is only doing what mojang should have done years ago.
Sounds cool, I'd be down to build more highways
(02-13-2017, 02:32 PM)SoloMag1252 Wrote: While you're at it can you fix the dragon not being able to be spawned in.

I need some more dragon breath

This. But really Solomag just wants to be able to trap people in the end again  Wink  Which is a fair tactic to use.
I thought I was getting lucky with the dragon not being spawned in the End... didn't realise it was turned off.

Yup, as much as I dislike the dragon, it's part of the game.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I think it's mainly turned off is the fact that it keeps glitching and you can't kill it so we have to get atar to get on and kill it
You can actually push the glitched crystals with pistons, so you can push them far enough away so that they won't heal the dragon. It's also possible to just outright delete them using dragon eggs and lazy chunk loading. But both these methods are time consuming and not easy with the dragon flying around and attacking you. However if you were to lead the dragon away from spawn about 10 chunks, then /spawn, the chunk would unload and the dragon would remain there out of the way until the chunk is reloaded.

I don't even know why I wrote all than lmao, bored on my lunch break.
Dragon doesn't follow you from what I remember, it stays within a certain area.
help me change my tag