The Grand Tournament of MineTexas
Welcome, young and old, to the Grand Tournament of MineTexas! It is the place where blade meets blade, ax meets shield, and player meets player. A duel to the death. As of now, it is in a planning stage. For now, I need contestants to volunteer for fights, and people to help organize the event. It is not yet clear whether all the fights will take place at one event, or if each fight will be in itself an event. We are hoping the former, but it will likely be the latter. The prize will be fame, your fallen opponents salvageable gear, and one more prize for the winner of the entire tournament. 

Please consider taking part in the tournament. It will build our community, our strength, and hopefully our economy. I will add more information as it comes out. Thank you.

Sincerely, 

Beardon, Organizer
Kill yourself gay retard
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I like the idea Beardon! But these new spawnkillers might make this impossible to work. I can help out tho.
Hawt Doggo
Its a nice idea, but IMO the days of MPC are over. PvP is meaningless post dupe, there is not risk/reward anymore. Furthermore it just ends up being crystal spamming contest and this is made even lamer with the new crystal-aura that some clients now have.
Fuck off Beardon. The only reason you are doing this is for attention, faggot.
help me change my tag
I'd love to see another spectator event on minetexas anarchy... Hope you can pull it off! Smile
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I support you endeavors, and you have full support from Ex-Empire operatives.