SBC goals 2017
Brick 
Hey you!

More and more people have noticed SBC being back and recruiting, and a lot want to join the 2nd oldest and one of the most prestigious frats on the server.
I've been working hard to get SBC back on track, and because of that Chad has granted me permission to recruit and plan for SBC. 

At this moment we are recruiting.
At this moment we are not re-evaluating members.

This means a lot can change on the roster, and that you could join the most prestigious building frat on the server! This post serves to inform the players of the MTA what SBC's goals are for 2017, so they can help achieve that goal. The only way to get recruited to SBC is to show your face on events a lot, contribute a lot and/or help achieve the other goals.

SBC GOALS 2017:

-  More members
  • Get an active roster
  • Get creative builders
  • Get planners
  • Get maintenance workers
[i]  -  Get the server running again[/i]
The reason I wanted to see SBC rise again is because whenever SBC is building, the server floursishes. People come to spawn, play together, build together, chat together. People learn to know eachother, and even days after a big event there's more chatter.

• Plenty of events
    The reason I like SBC so much, we get to spawn, we build, other people join, and it's so fun. People make new friends, and the server just gets so active. I think it's important we continue this the coming year.
  • Better infrastructure
    The dupe has been. The chaos has been. New players are joining, most dupers have left te server. It's time for a renaissance. Since Atar has removed the end portal from spawn this has become even more important. For the newer players and the older players, it has to be easy to leave spawn, acces the nether and end, and travel in those dimensions.
  • Get the new players going
    The dupe has hit the server pretty hard. It's important we get the new generation of players to populate the server. SBC won't be giving out free shit (it's not in our annual plan, player can do it if they so please) but we will helping the newer players by making more roads and farms all around the spawn area.
[i]  -  Other goals[/i]
  • Revive the old glory days
    The time where everyone knew who SBC was and what they did. Where SBC influenced the server through good infrastructure and awesome builds. This is where we want to go back to. SBC is the second oldest frat on the server and lots of people respect it, and we want to maintain that.
  • Bring trade back
    For the players that duped this is not something SBC can control, but for the newer players we can. We will make safe trade spots, with Echests, chests and all other sorts of materials for easy and safe trading. This project, project "SafeSpots", will be expanded on in another post soon. It will bring trade back as we once knew it for the newer (and perhaps older) players.
  • Gain more friends and allies
    SBC is not a PVP frat. We never will be. Right now the consensus on the server is: Don't kill SBC while they're building. Not even the biggest cancerstains on the server attack us. Why? Not because they're afraid of course, but because SBC has earned respect over the years and will continue to do so. People recognize the importance of builds around spawn and good roads. We hope that we make new friends in the coming year!
  • Have a LOT of fun!
    At the end of the day, it's all about fun. 
The next time you see someone wearing that SBC badge you know what they do and what their goals are for the coming year. I hope you've enjoyed this post, and we will see eachother in 2017!

- QwQ / WillAndUp

[Image: tMXM3td.png]
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
hell yeah!
Idk what to put here
Unfortunately the cancerous ones still attack us, even while building...
help me change my tag
Can i join?
Idk what to put here
(02-18-2017, 06:35 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote: Unfortunately the cancerous ones still attack us, even while building...

Chad, I, Wilson usually don't get attacked. I think that's more of a problem for you knowing your PVP history Wink
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
I mean I still get attacked cause crimson hates me.
If we both put down our weapons today I would have no grudge against them, but they won't do it
It's kind of funny that the Protectorate's endgame was to make spawn peaceful for spawn events like the one's SBC does now.

But with the death of PVP, you guys are able to achieve that on your own anyway. Glad to see you guys flourishing.
(02-20-2017, 12:53 PM)jss05a Wrote: It's kind of funny that the Protectorate's endgame was to make spawn peaceful for spawn events like the one's SBC does now.

But with the death of PVP, you guys are able to achieve that on your own anyway. Glad to see you guys flourishing.

Oh PvP still exists, in fact it has grown 10 fold since before the dupe. Back the fights were rare, now these occur everyday.
Yeah basically every time I log on solo fag starts charging me with his crystals and a fight breaks out or I just cba and come back another day.
There is literally no shame in logging post dupe
Ha that's not pvp that's attacking non dupers which is of course fun for dupers. The fun falls apart when multiple ppl who duped fight and realize how pointless it is.