Poll: Which time zone are you in? (if ti is "other" please vote and post it down below)
This poll is closed.
Eastern Standard Time
15.38%
2 15.38%
Central Standard Time
23.08%
3 23.08%
Mountain Standard Time
7.69%
1 7.69%
Pacific Standard Time
0%
0 0%
Alaska Standard Time
0%
0 0%
Greenwich Mean Time
46.15%
6 46.15%
Other
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Timezones, So work efficiency can be increased.
Everyone participating in builds, mention you time zone here, so we can improve program timing to have the maximum players possible.

Every 24 Hours a new graph will be posted. You will be assigned in different programs based on your time zones

Activities only take place on weekends and on holidays.

[Image: XtslplN.png]
Centrail Time +2:00
AEDT .
Seems like most of the players are British, will post graph soon. Don't forget to vote if you'd like to be in organized SBC activities.
It's only an hours difference, still should add it tho.
help me change my tag
(02-21-2017, 06:41 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote: It's only an hours difference, still should add it tho.

I don't think I can edit the poll.
Graph posted, graph will update regularly for one week, and then move on to updating every week. Optimal times for players to build will be posted soon according to the chart. A calendar will also be posted listing all the organized activities.
We're not "assigning" anyone to a project, it's voluntary of course, and events don't have to be in the weekend or vacation, but this hour thing is still a cool idea!
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
Is it just me or are people only voting for Greenwich because of the name?
she can rlly succ
(03-27-2017, 12:37 PM)Gentlemannofhats Wrote: Is it just me or are people only voting for Greenwich because of the name?

Dude. Stop. Reviving. Old. Fucking. Threads. 

This dude triggers me so bad omfg
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!