What is ESSENTIAL to spawn building? (AskReddit)
Hey Kids.

Making this because I'm currently creating spawn based kits for SBC members after a drop off by Chad...

I was wondering, what do you think is essential to spawnbuilding? It will have to all fit into one shulker...

Please post what it is and WHY:

Example;

-Silk/Fortune Pickaxe, this is obvious but it's an example.

-Elytra; Very useful in my experience at getting away from spawnkillers, might include guide on how to use it.

-Shovel/Axe, again very obvious.

-Unbreaking 3 Blast Protection 4 armour, bye crystals.

Please reply bellow.
help me change my tag
Epearls. Very useful for building and escaping pvp.
Common sense and your brain.
Hawt Doggo
Essential for spawnbuilding:

Building blocks
Stone tools
A good atmosphere
Lots of friends

Useful for spawnbuiling:
Protective gear
Better tools
A beacon when mining
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
Give me unlimited stone and glass with a little wood and i'll happily build at spawn forever
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Same Chad
Same kinds of things that would be useful for skyblock.

Here's the basics:

1) Stack of saplings (allows wood production).
2) Stack of grass.
3) Stack of mycellium.
4) Picks (Silk Touch only, but with mending, and vanishing to stop PVP steals. Fortune isn't really for spawn building.)
5) Two buckets of water.
6) Two buckets of lava [warning: could be abused to make lavacasts]
5) Bones or bonemeal [grass + bonemeal = grass and flowers].
7) Stack of sand.
8) Shovel (If it's a freebie, I recommend dishing out E4 UB3 iron shovels. They're very cheap to replace and noobs won't have XP repair facilities.).
9) Feather Falling IV boots with Depth Strider III on them (irrelevant armour type) [protects them from fall damage if no hacks and allows them to move through water quickly]
10) Aqua affinity/Respiration III helmet (irrelevant armour type) [allows them to mine and work underwater for longer]
11) Blast prot IV (Iron or better) chestplate, for wasting Crimson ender crystals. I recommend making any decent armour pieces 'binding' or 'vanishing' so PVPers can't steal or use.
12) A couple of iron blocks [this will allow them to make replacement iron tools]
13) Seeds/Carrots/Potatoes [for farm plantation].
14) A couple of enderchests (allows them to keep stuff in the enderchest and pick it up with the silk touch pick, so if they use it wisely, worst they'll lose is the echest and the pick).
15) 64 wool (allows them to make a bed, carpet, or wool structures if needed). [warning: could aid bed bombing].
16) Stack of furnaces [I can provide you with those] for smelting
17) A stack of some fuel type for smelting (I advise charcoal as it's replaceable).
18) Stack of signs [for trolling and signage]
19) Food supplies (other than what they would use for planting). Bread or melon slices could work well here. Don't give steak or golden carrots or they might get raided by PVPers.
20) Stack of ender pearls for navigation (coupled with the FFIV boots, this makes them work out nicely).

???
(03-01-2017, 06:11 PM)Quotatron3000 Wrote: Same kinds of things that would be useful for skyblock.

Here's the basics:

1) Stack of saplings (allows wood production).
2) Stack of grass.
3) Stack of mycellium.
4) Picks (Silk Touch only, but with mending, and vanishing to stop PVP steals. Fortune isn't really for spawn building.)
5) Two buckets of water.
6) Two buckets of lava [warning: could be abused to make lavacasts]
5) Bones or bonemeal [grass + bonemeal = grass and flowers].
7) Stack of sand.
8) Shovel (If it's a freebie, I recommend dishing out E4 UB3 iron shovels. They're very cheap to replace and noobs won't have XP repair facilities.).
9) Feather Falling IV boots with Depth Strider III on them (irrelevant armour type) [protects them from fall damage if no hacks and allows them to move through water quickly]
10) Aqua affinity/Respiration III helmet (irrelevant armour type) [allows them to mine and work underwater for longer]
11) Blast prot IV (Iron or better) chestplate, for wasting Crimson ender crystals. I recommend making any decent armour pieces 'binding' or 'vanishing' so PVPers can't steal or use.
12) A couple of iron blocks [this will allow them to make replacement iron tools]
13) Seeds/Carrots/Potatoes [for farm plantation].
14) A couple of enderchests (allows them to keep stuff in the enderchest and pick it up with the silk touch pick, so if they use it wisely, worst they'll lose is the echest and the pick).
15) 64 wool (allows them to make a bed, carpet, or wool structures if needed). [warning: could aid bed bombing].
16) Stack of furnaces [I can provide you with those] for smelting
17) A stack of some fuel type for smelting (I advise charcoal as it's replaceable).
18) Stack of signs [for trolling and signage]
19) Food supplies (other than what they would use for planting). Bread or melon slices could work well here. Don't give steak or golden carrots or they might get raided by PVPers.
20) Stack of ender pearls for navigation (coupled with the FFIV boots, this makes them work out nicely).

???

64 wool isnt essential, so is fuel because wood is fuel, furnaces aren't essential too, because when you have a pick you have cobble to craft, signs = wood, and a stack of sand is only useful for certain projects. I do agree with most of the gear though
Why the fok do you guys think so hard about a block game.
Hawt Doggo
Why de fok do you try to get 4 stars on a block game forum so hard?