Rekt by abuse
so today i just got a full prot unbreaking and mending set and some other enchants but i was messing around and atar killed me with a /enchant all sword i have spent a lot of time getting my xp and making that gear but now its all gone and it was really unfair in my opinion also since i have donated. It would be awesome if someone could donate some gear to me and i will repay you as best i can
dude what
Lmao.
ITT: ONLY DONATORS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED FROM ADMIN ABUSE
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
Fuck admin abuse pussy didnt even give me a chance
Then why tf were you messing around?
Hawt Doggo
I distinctly remember you taunting me, something about how I can't TP people 1m out.

Yes, I killed you with "Atar's Judgement" And yes, it makes armor explode.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
I love atars judgement at least when atar judges me he tells me to take my armour off
help me change my tag
But i was messing around i was trying to be sarcastic in a funny way but obviously you took it wrong. Its kind of a dick move when you kill someone with a god weapon and giving me no chance then completely ruining my good gear and its not cool when i put money into a server then get that in return
to be clear- this is not a pay to win server... donating doesn't get you any special treatment from the admin or game-changing perks.

not sure what you did to piss off Atar... would be cool to see some screenshots. I've not yet seen him kill someone who didn't deserve it.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"