corruption wow such a cool frat
so today i was chillin killing then i was like woah i should do some building!!!!!1! so i went to my og build and started clearing some land with solomag and bowling, i invited wilson, bravo and goose.
goose came and all was well. i told goose and bowling to not attack eachother and they didnt!!!!
wow teamwork.
so goose asked bowling a question to get him to stop moving and crystalled him with his most likely final two crystals, he then logged (p00sie boy) and proceeded to talk trash. bowling was never involved in killing any SBC members, ever but now who ever wears the badge is a goner lol nice one goose.

but hes not gonna get kicked because qwq likes underage dick. lol
Hello Dv1,
you have no right to talk since you kill SBC members on the regular. Two people fighting in private has nothing to do with SBC. It doesn't matter if that's SoloFag vs. Goose (I learned that the hard way), You vs. me or Bowling vs. Goose. Inviting Bowling and Goose to the same place is begging for a fight, just like inviting you and me to the same place. It's just how stuff works.

Let me say this up front: I like bowling, perhaps more then Goose, and I don't hate you either. Since you and Bowling are on quite often, this has to be resolved. Because Goose can't build near Bowling at the moment and i can't build near you at the moment. I am going to try to solve this between Bowling if possible, and if u are open to it maybe we could just sit down and talk one on one.

This said, I want to hear Goose's side of the story to confirm this even happened, but please keep in mind Goose does so much for SBC, that we will probably let this transgression slide if we get thing to cool down with him and Bowling.

Up front: if this story is true, I want to apologize personally and in the name of SBC to Bowling, and I personally and as SBC promise to replace any items lost in the explosion or that might've been picked up by Goose.
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
I'd like to address this again on the forums so it will be clear for everyone.

After past events I felt it was... not against any rules to kill Whz. I didn't wear the SBC badge all day and once I killed him I logged out for five minutes. I made sure to NOT kill anyone else (nearly got Wilson and you a few times). I talked to Chilcot and asked if he thought it would be ok for me to kill whz. We agreed that he has constantly killed SBC member and the general population. Not to mention attacking Chad last night at the city build. I made it very clear after the fact that I killed him and him alone because of what he had done. I also made it clear that this had nothing to do with the rest of SBC (Wilson continued building with you guys).

All in all this is the first and last time I have crystalled someone since I've started playing again.

Sorry night
help me change my tag
"AmusingGoose Wrote:After past events I felt it was... not against any rules to kill Whz.
Lets get this right... CallmaWhz (bowling) was building and chatting with others peacefully and you killed him?
It sounds like there was peace on the server and you broke it...
Deary me Goose, this was not a time to attack someone, definitely against what SBC stands for.  Sad

When I created the frat back in the day, I was originally going to put that SBC don't attack people ever, but decided to say "without good reason", in case someone needs to defend themselves or something that they're building.
A "good reason" is when you're kinda forced to attack someone, as opposed to choosing to.

This however looks like you chose to kill someone in retaliation, a punishment for something in the past- which doesn't help the situation one bit with regards to our safety or construction.
If anything I expect less peace towards SBC because of this.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
A person consistently attacking 24/7 who decides to *temporarily* not do that for a brief amount of time does not qualify as a peaceful entity. Bowing down to people for the sake of "peace", IE allowing yourself to be attacked without consequence, even in the face of actions that are clearly being done as a result of that pacifism, is ridiculous. SBC's safety is nonexistent because the people attacking them don't care, nor will they ever. The constructions now last less than a day on average before being griefed. If anything, this policy has led to a mass-failure of the system. Goose killing the entire source of your problems is the least of the numerous problems cropping up with SBC recently.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Nulz Wrote:A crimsonfag was killed. I dont see the problem?

the problem is that SBC is supposed to be neutral/peacefull
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(03-12-2017, 03:38 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: A person consistently attacking 24/7 who decides to *temporarily* not do that for a brief amount of time does not qualify as a peaceful entity. Bowing down to people for the sake of "peace", IE allowing yourself to be attacked without consequence, even in the face of actions that are clearly being done as a result of that pacifism, is ridiculous. SBC's safety is nonexistent because the people attacking them don't care, nor will they ever. The constructions now last less than a day on average before being griefed. If anything, this policy has led to a mass-failure of the system. Goose killing the entire source of your problems is the least of the numerous problems cropping up with SBC recently.

Nyar, you are so incorrect on this one. Most people respect us for being peaceful, and the people that kill us lose those hostile ambitions after a while because we dont fight back. This is why we get the chance to build so much, and that's where our safety comes from. Also: a peaceful entitity is an entity that does not attack others, and bowling WAS not attacking others, for that reason a SBC member did not only fend for himself, but also reignited the conflict. 

Also Nyar, the goal of our builds is not to let them stand longer then a day, we just like building. This is an essential part of SBC that all members need to understand, or they don't fit the collective. We're not soldiers protecting our builds, we are not PvP'ers protecting ourselves, we're builder at spawn and yes, we tend to die a lot. We've got to deal with it. Goose is new, and comes from PvP roots, and still has to learn these things.

For that reason, to show that he understands and to recompensate Bowling, Goose will either replenish Bowlings items or leave the collective (making me pay Bowlings items instead).
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
I will not be repaying Bowlings items unless he repays every member he has ever crystalled. Which he can't. I have been here longer than you and will be here after you're gone in the future.
help me change my tag
(03-14-2017, 11:28 AM)AmusingGoose Wrote: I will not be repaying Bowlings items unless he repays every member he has ever crystalled. Which he can't. I have been here longer than you and will be here after you're gone in the future.

Pretty sure bowling has only killed like 1 person at the most lol
Bowling: Due to polar griefing TVoN me,night and solo came to the conclusion to kill ANYONE that we see. Except the following. Sirjohn,JM,CAKE,JD and l3thalcarrot/potato (I'm still going to kill him)
I live in a vault where i never see sunlight.