How TheRemnant thinks...
After years of studying the psychology of TheRemnant, I've made a sufficient answer to his train of thought.

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/select...483647.jpg

P.S. "Where has u ben m8?"
I haven't quit, sadly enough you'll still have to put up with my shit but my internet sucks dick atm. With the little time I have left before my internet goes out I must ask, what the hell does "I am a hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobic antidisestablishmentarian" mean?
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
A person who is afraid of long words and has an opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England.
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15
When u come back come live with me you were my first base mate

Cuck
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(04-06-2017, 04:17 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote: When u come back come live with me you were my first base mate

Cuck

Now , I assume you are talking about cruz although this could apply to both of us
(04-06-2017, 08:16 PM)Noudie Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 04:17 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote: When u come back come live with me you were my first base mate

Cuck

Now , I assume you are talking about cruz although this could apply to both of us

Yeah lol,
Noudie, we never based u dimwit
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
(04-09-2017, 09:09 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote:

Cuck

Yeah lol,

We did , remember james (Viiper) elemental base
Only one thing you missed from his thought process, writing an essay for a response which should only require a sentence.
(04-17-2017, 06:45 PM)NathanDPlays Wrote: Only one thing you missed from his thought process, writing an essay for a response which should only require a sentence.

Hell, how could I forget?
(04-09-2017, 09:09 AM)QwQ_tw Wrote:

Cuck

Yeah lol,

Gotcha m8